hot cheeks?!

kathare

I'm on day 2 and not feeling too bad so far. Day 1 was really hard but it's a bt easier today. The only thing is, my cheeks are burning! Has anyone else experienced this?

I feel the same way I do when I drink lots of wine!!! ;)
I thought you're supposed to feel cold :confused:

Well done hun, on your survival, I'm on day 1 too today lol and keep on biting my nails

I'm on day 2 and not feeling too bad so far. Day 1 was really hard but it's a bt easier today. The only thing is, my cheeks are burning! Has anyone else experienced this?

I feel the same way I do when I drink lots of wine!!! ;)
I thought you're supposed to feel cold :confused:

I'm on day 2 aswell ... today i took my dog for a walk and i was getting into sweats .. the kind you do before you are sick... no hot cheeks though.

Good luck ... :)

*puts hand up*

Yes me!! I've just started week 5 and I find late afternoon I go very flushed, my cheeks just burn!-just like as you say I've had a glass or 2 of wine. Its happened every day since I started but I don't feel hot I actually feel cold when it happens!

I had this for the first time today! I was getting ready to go out and looked in the mirror and my cheeks were bright red and burning, my face was kind of blotchy as well?! Its gone down now, no idea whatt it could've been! Is it still happening to you?:ashamed0005:

Back