Hot or cold foodpacks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 30 August 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I used to always make mine hot (choc, choc mint and cappu) but for the first time I am having them cold and they taste sooooo much nicer! I have tried some of the fruity flavours and they are actually really nice I am quite suprised, wish I had tried them sooner :rolleyes:

Do you have yours hot or cold?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

cold! I love cold shakes made with crushed ice and i really like the mousses as well. I just dont like them hot (apart from soups that is;) )

4. FitAndTrim

FitAndTrim Full Member

I have mine cold. I put my water in the freezer about 30 mins before I plan to have my shake.

5. dellymolly

dellymolly Full Member

i use cold tap water for all my shakes and mousse....ive never had a problem with it not being icy cold.

the only shakes i like hot are the chocolate one, or the chocolate tetra with hot water added :) i could do wiht one now im flippin freezing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.