HOUR BY HOUR Friday 7th Sept

Ok so Ive avoided a work lunch. I dont think I would be able to go and watch people eat just yet! I bought a fab pair of shoes:D today to go with my dress for the doo next week and was feeling a bit sorry for myself on the way back. i was walking past all the nice restaurants, where people were eating out and I just had to stop myself :cry:and say to myself that its ME who dosent want to be fat anymore. Its comepletely my fault that Ive let myself get to this stage and no one can help me only me!:mad:

My BF asked why I didnt go to lunch with work..was it just because I cant eat?? my reply was
Its not that I cant eat..Im choosing not to
icon_biggrin.gif

I do feel very positive and I constantly talk to myself and tell myself off for feeling sorry for myself but this is just probably the scariest thing Ive ever done.

Sorry for the rant...just had to let that out:eek:

Hiya all!

Thank you for the warm welcome yesterday :flowers:!!

Just off to start reading from page 1 as my day has quietened down!

Hope you are all having a fantastic day!!!

Love

Char xx

Saffron Chin up Chick :hug99:

A pound off is way better than a pound on

Well done you :happy096:

Today is day 1 :sigh:

I have a headache already, can't keep off the toilet (could be the 3 litres so far) and I am hungry :cry:

Oh well....onwards and upwards

Sue *walks off thread muttering "I can do this"
xx

You can do it Suzie, im on day 5 and it does get better - even at this stage.Well im doing to bad on the water today had 3 litres so far and 2 tetras, i normally only have one during the day and save the others for when hubby has dinner and then something later in the evening but its TOTM and im feeling pretty crapy from it and i couldnt wait any longer! xx

Oh laney, i know how you feel, im on day 5 and already ive had to turn down a work lunch and dinner at my mums over the weekend, i know i could go but it would be torture at this point to sit there while everyone else has thier roast dinner! your right though its not that we cant eat, we have the choice and are making a wise decision, just think how happy you'll be come weigh in.Im not particually looking forward to the weekend (foodwise) but im determinted to do this, i want to be healthier, fitter and of course look much slimmer!xx

Well caught Tara and well done on your WI, as they say a pound is a pound and better off than on!

Welcome Suzie, stick with it and it will all be worth it!

I've managed 4.5 litres today but have been feeling really hungry which is a first for me - think it is probably because I am on AAMW - hope so anyway. Everywhere I look I seem to see food!!!

Gx

Hi everyone, like georgie I have been lurking tonight and spending alot of time reading the posts..keeps me out of the kitchen.:coffee:

Well done Tara on your loss this week like G says better off than on.:clap:

Well done Saffron for being strong :worthy:

Good luck Suzi, this is the easiest and Hardest diet but you can do it, stay strong and focused.

Had all my shakes today and managed 5 litres...tummy grumbling a bit now but I am going to have a hot summer berry and then an early night. :nightf: My weigh in tomorrow morning...got to be more than last week! :scale:

Have a good night...and good luck with any other peeps weighing tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow Maggie, got my fingers crossed for you!

Georgie
x

Well I've had my 3 shakes.

I had a cappuccino (with extra coffee in) for breakfast at 08:00
I had a Spicy Tomato for lunch at 13:00
And lastly I had Chicken and something?? for a late tea at 18:00

I have also managed 4.5 litres of water.

I usually take the dogs out for a long walk after tea but I didn't feel upto it. We all (both dogs and me:p ) got settled down and watched a few episodes of 'Friends', from the final series, instead.

I feel a bit spacey but not too bad considering. Going to bed soon...tomorrow is a another day.

Sue

Well done Sue on getting through it, treat yourself to an early night and here's to a great day tomorrow.

Georgie
x

Back