House of Horrors

I've been sick the last few days with stomach pains.. Have had them before and had all tests done and turns out my stomach lining gets inflamed easily.. It's a dull pain that lasts for days/ weeks at a time.. Basically I'm not minding myself! I don't have any interest in minding myself lately.. Although yesterday I did blow dry my hair half straight ha.. Am feeling a lot more bubbly the last few days so hopefully it will gather momentum again soon!! My hands are bloody freeeeezing today!!! xx

ooh noo hope u feel better soon!
it has been sooooooo cold today, mainly cus of the strong winds we had!
ahhh cant wait to get into bed!

Sometimes I honestly think I'd be better off if I moved outta home!! I buy groceries for meals for the week and my mother only makes half the recipes!! Using half the ingredients!! It's very hard to take full control of the cooking and meals when she only bothers with half it.. Any suggestions? xx

So I did the total pig today.... I'm actually going to write it on here!! Not sure if I'll be able to point everything but I'll try..
Porridge, cinnamon & banana 5pp
Sausage 4pp?
Bacon 3pp?
Egg 2pp
Oil 2pp?
White pudding 3pp?
Toast 3pp
Butter 2pp
Roll 4pp
Cheese 3pp
Ham 1pp
Butter 2pp
Bacon 5pp
Potatoes 4pp
Brown sauce 1pp
Cabbage 0pp
Toffee popcorn bar 2pp
2 bourbon creams 4pp?

50pp today!!!!! What a little miss piggy!! Oh no hang on.. I could count on one hand the amount of muffins or buns I've eaten in the last 10 years.. One of the gis in the house made chocolate buns here and even though they were rotten I scoffed 3.... And had fried planton??? Can't remember the name but it's like a massive banana... With ketchup.. Haha another 12 I'm thinking??
62/26 dailies today
36/49 weeklies used
13 weeklies left
And I went for a run earning myself 3AP hahahaha how silly am I being!! Seriously.. And there's absolutely no need in planning lunch tomorrow as I know my boss will be going to a cafe for lunch.. The last 2 weeks I've packed a lunch and ended up feeding it to my chickens!! I'll tell him tomorrow that as of Monday I'm bringing a packed lunch again!! On the plus side tomorrow's Friday!! Sweet dreams everybody :) xx

Ended up eating way too much yesterday... Today is 9pp so far for brekkie.. Wouldn't mind a run later actually!! I've study to do at 3pm and gonna get up shortly and make a burst at my Xmas shopping :) xx

Today's food
Brekkie 9pp
Sausage & egg roll
Lunch 7pp
Chicken salad sandwich
Dinner 10pp
Chicken & mushroom pasta
Snacks 2 hob nobs 4pp?

Sounds a much better day. Get on with that Christmas shopping miss!

Today's been a bit of a crazy day as my uncles back in hospital again.. So in and out all day, Pa is sick too.. So 2 sick men is lot to handle ha..
Food wise I'm definately up 2lbs this week!! I'm not even gonna try deny it.. Haven't weighed but can feel it.. All my hard work undone!
Brekkie 6pp
Toast and butter
Lunch 4pp
Half sandwich
Dinner 9pp
Roast pork with potatoes and veg
Snacks 12pp
Crisps 6pp
Biscuits 6pp

Dailies used 31/26
Weeklies are all well gone!! No point even looking for them so gonna reset tomorrow and give it my all for the next 2 weeks xx

Today's been a bit of a crazy day as my uncles back in hospital again.. So in and out all day, Pa is sick too.. So 2 sick men is lot to handle ha..
Food wise I'm definately up 2lbs this week!! I'm not even gonna try deny it.. Haven't weighed but can feel it.. All my hard work undone!
Brekkie 6pp
Toast and butter
Lunch 4pp
Half sandwich
Dinner 9pp
Roast pork with potatoes and veg
Snacks 12pp
Crisps 6pp
Biscuits 6pp

Dailies used 31/26
Weeklies are all well gone!! No point even looking for them so gonna reset tomorrow and give it my all for the next 2 weeks xx

ahhh hope they both ok!!
new week new start, do a reset tomoro ;) x

ahhh hope they both ok!!
new week new start, do a reset tomoro ;) x

Yeah that's my plan!! I have 2 weigh ins left til Xmas.. One is tomorrow and a guaranteed gain anyway!! Any idea how many pp in a segment of Terry's chocolate orange?? Just ate half one there oops!! :/ x

Monday morning!!! Oh how I hate you!! Boss is half hour late so far.. That's half hour I could be still cuddled up in bed!!!
Brekkie 4pp
Porridge, cinnamon & banana
Lunch 7pp
Salad sandwich
Fruit

Haven't gotten as far as a dinner plan yet!! But I'm throwing a run into the schedule too!! Have a great day everybody :) xx

Have managed to eat what I was supposed to without any cafe trips!! Wuhoo!! I may totally be jinxing everything but I cannot believe how mild it is over here... It's bright, bit cold but generally had great weather so far.. Bet wel have snow until may haha.. Have to go WI tonight.. Feel really silly as have lost 7 lbs in like 6 weeks... And am up 2 so far and prob up another 2 this week.. Just when I get into the swing of it I go and undo all my hard work!!! Read the ww mag last night and a girl was talking about Xmas saying she only doesn't track for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Stephens day.. Instead of a whole month of pigging she just takes 3 days off.. I think I'd like to try that option.. I was telling my friend yesterday what I've been eating the last few weeks and she was shocked as I'm not normally one for sweets and stuff.. Dunno why I'm doing it either but today's a new day and if I have 2 good weeks I'm hoping I'll be feeling more comfortable for Xmas!! Even started wearing pjs to bed again as I feel all wobbly and horrible :(

Have managed to eat what I was supposed to without any cafe trips!! Wuhoo!! I may totally be jinxing everything but I cannot believe how mild it is over here... It's bright, bit cold but generally had great weather so far.. Bet wel have snow until may haha.. Have to go WI tonight.. Feel really silly as have lost 7 lbs in like 6 weeks... And am up 2 so far and prob up another 2 this week.. Just when I get into the swing of it I go and undo all my hard work!!! Read the ww mag last night and a girl was talking about Xmas saying she only doesn't track for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Stephens day.. Instead of a whole month of pigging she just takes 3 days off.. I think I'd like to try that option.. I was telling my friend yesterday what I've been eating the last few weeks and she was shocked as I'm not normally one for sweets and stuff.. Dunno why I'm doing it either but today's a new day and if I have 2 good weeks I'm hoping I'll be feeling more comfortable for Xmas!! Even started wearing pjs to bed again as I feel all wobbly and horrible :(

like you say new week new start!!
still gotta bit until xmas eve!
the weather has been ok here today too :) sunny and not too cold! x

Back