House of Horrors

Piggy piggy piggy piggy!!! Oooh Shez what am I gonna do :( xx

perhaps u need a break then hun? ur heads obv not in it at the mo and it is a difficult time of the year u dont wanna keep feeling like uv let urself down!!
im not exactly doin fantastic if i wanna chocolate il have one lol but i dont wanna put too much on cus it only makes it harder for me in january!!
but im sayin jan is deffo a new start!
i wanna save my money as well so really gonna budget what i spend on food etc..

perhaps u need a break then hun? ur heads obv not in it at the mo and it is a difficult time of the year u dont wanna keep feeling like uv let urself down!!
im not exactly doin fantastic if i wanna chocolate il have one lol but i dont wanna put too much on cus it only makes it harder for me in january!!
but im sayin jan is deffo a new start!
i wanna save my money as well so really gonna budget what i spend on food etc..

I'm not putting much pressure on myself really.. I'm just stuck in a piggy rut.. I actually haven't time to plan my food.. Today I had no lunch as I was on a work deadline, had a packet of walkers baked for 3pp.. Had college straight after work and dinner was a packet of crisps 6pp and a whole nut bar 15pp.. Really wasn't thinking properly there!! I've the ingredients for soup in my fridge since Saturday and sti haven't had a free half hour to make it!! I don't want to take a break until jan as I know ill easy put in 7lbs in that time xx

Hope you get back on track :) yesterday doesn't seem too bad, not way over on points? X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today was much better, I emailed my ww leader last night and we had a bit of a chat.. I resisted all the chocolate and crisps the lads had today, normally i gobble a couple of squares of Aero and hope for the best..
Brekkie 4pp
Boiled egg, 1 slice toast
Lunch 7pp
Ham Salad Sandwich
Dinner 12pp
Was massive and I'm still full.. Pork chop, oven chips & salad
Snacks 1pp
Yoghurt
Fruit

Dailies 24/26
I'm trying to think did I eat anyrhing else to sabotage my day but I'm pretty sure that was all

Thanks guys :D
Today was good too

Brekkie 6pp
Boiled egg & soldiers
Lunch 9pp
Big massive open brown bread salad
Dinner 10pp
Chicken nuggets & oven chips & sweet chilli mayo

Dailies 25/26pp
Yaaaaaaay me again!!!

Hey chick, how are you doing?

Hey guys, have no college wed so an gonna weigh then instead of tonight.. Been pretty good all weekend, Saturday night I went for a few drinks.. Bottles of bulmers lite.. Today so far I've had 26pp already.. Have a feeling it may increase though :/ how's everybody's weekend been xxx

What a hectic week!! My uncles been taken to hospital, so my week has literally been work, dinner, hospital, shower, bed.. And repeat!! I've not been keeping a diary but been staying between 26 and 30 most days.. Which is good as I normally eat when tired and stressed!! Soooo looking forward to a lie in tomorrow and cleaning my house and catching up on daily life really!! Hope everybody's had a good week xx

Just a quick post to say hope you have a lovely Christmas whatever your plans. Hope you have lots of yummy food (don't feel guilty, it's a must!), laughs and happiness.

Back