How accurate are the SW scales?

raachel28

At group this week there were huge losses, from people who openly admitted not following plan. I lost 5.5, my friend who had been on holiday for 2 weeks lost 3, there were losses of 6 and 7lbs too! We were all quite shocked and wondered if there could be a fault with the scales/. Or they are not giving an accurate reading?

Was it a different set of scales? The first week i joined everybody had large loses and the next week with consultants main scales big weight gains. I am now sure that is why I was showing + 1.1/2 pounds in the 2 week.

They were the same scales as always.....received a text from the consultant at 5pm saying the scales were faulty, and we were more than welcome to go up for the evening meeting to be re weighed :/ I'm slightly annoyed, 1 cos now I have no clue what my real loss/gain was, and 2, I've paid £5 for an inaccurate weigh in.... :mad:

No she didn't say. I can't make the other weigh in so will just have to wait until next week and pray it doesn't show as a gain :/

IF anything like me - I have a treat after weigh in (on the night) and the following day I wouldn't be happy having to weigh again !

I think she should offer a free of charge weigh in next week - everyone is going to be disappointed though :mad:

That a bit unfair! I agree with others that she should offer you a free week.

good luck for next week im sure you wont see a gain next week.

Back