Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How accurate are the SW scales?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by raachel28, 29 September 2010 Social URL.

1. raachel28

raachel28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At group this week there were huge losses, from people who openly admitted not following plan. I lost 5.5, my friend who had been on holiday for 2 weeks lost 3, there were losses of 6 and 7lbs too! We were all quite shocked and wondered if there could be a fault with the scales/. Or they are not giving an accurate reading?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You'll soon see next week!!!
    I would say the scales have to be accurate to be honest.

4. cordwell

cordwell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.94%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Was it a different set of scales? The first week i joined everybody had large loses and the next week with consultants main scales big weight gains. I am now sure that is why I was showing + 1.1/2 pounds in the 2 week.

5. raachel28

raachel28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    They were the same scales as always.....received a text from the consultant at 5pm saying the scales were faulty, and we were more than welcome to go up for the evening meeting to be re weighed :/ I'm slightly annoyed, 1 cos now I have no clue what my real loss/gain was, and 2, I've paid £5 for an inaccurate weigh in.... :mad:

6. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    awww, that's terrible! atleast your C texted you though, and offered you another WI... whether or not most people can make it to be re-weighed is a different thing, but hopefully your real loss won't be too far off 5.5lbs and you can keep your one stone award :) did C not mention how inaccurate they could have been? xxx

7. raachel28

raachel28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No she didn't say. I can't make the other weigh in so will just have to wait until next week and pray it doesn't show as a gain :/

8. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    IF anything like me - I have a treat after weigh in (on the night) and the following day I wouldn't be happy having to weigh again !

I think she should offer a free of charge weigh in next week - everyone is going to be disappointed though :mad:

9. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    That a bit unfair! I agree with others that she should offer you a free week.

good luck for next week im sure you wont see a gain next week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.