How annoying...Minimum order!!!

x Nee x

Gold Member
Sorry just want to whinge, Im proper skint this week, and wanted to just buy some sdhakes and a couple of bars to see me through and the minimum order is practically the 1 week varierty pack

Hmmmph Not happy!!

Not sure if I should mention this, but have you looked on a popular auction site, I was quite suprised to see how much products was for sale.

And i'm sure i've read on here somewhere that you can use Asda meal replacement bars and the biggest loser ones.

Hope this helps x

I hear you on that Nee! Its not as if delivery is free so to qualify you have to spend a certain amount etc.... I also think its a pain in the royal back side that you can't mix and match a bumper box...that to get that 50% off price you have to be stuck with flavours you may not be keen on!

As for the popular auction site ;) Just be careful as a lot of people on there rip people off lol! Make sure you ask the dates of the shakes and look at the postage costs because most times it works out cheaper to buy off exante with the postage costs some sellers charge. I think there is some sellers selling a week supply for nearly £50 once postage is paid! You can get 4 weeks supply for just £50 more from exante!!

Grrr can't wait to be done with all this and not have to be at the mercy of our space food packs :D

Not sure if I should mention this, but have you looked on a popular auction site, I was quite suprised to see how much products was for sale.

And i'm sure i've read on here somewhere that you can use Asda meal replacement bars and the biggest loser ones.

Hope this helps x

Thanks will have a nose hee hee :D

I hear you on that Nee! Its not as if delivery is free so to qualify you have to spend a certain amount etc.... I also think its a pain in the royal back side that you can't mix and match a bumper box...that to get that 50% off price you have to be stuck with flavours you may not be keen on!

As for the popular auction site ;) Just be careful as a lot of people on there rip people off lol! Make sure you ask the dates of the shakes and look at the postage costs because most times it works out cheaper to buy off exante with the postage costs some sellers charge. I think there is some sellers selling a week supply for nearly £50 once postage is paid! You can get 4 weeks supply for just £50 more from exante!!

Grrr can't wait to be done with all this and not have to be at the mercy of our space food packs :D

Yep, I hear you hun, If it was £30 I could do it!!!! Rauughhh

Oh tell me about it!! I wanted to order some bars as I was getting fed up of just shakes but didn't want the soups/shakes/bars bumper pack coz I dont like the soups and I only like a bar every few days so I only wanted 8, but then I saw the minimum order amount and I was not a happy bunny!

But I have found out that you can have the asda meal replacement bars and the biggest loser ones, and they work out cheaper, so I will be getting those.

Stupid exante for making our dieting lives difficult, ggrrr to them!

So with you all - have moved over to the Asda bars for brekkie as I just can't afford anything from Exante until I get paid at the end of the month what with the minimum amount, and will just buy a big mixed box then. In the meantime I got a load of soups and shakes of the auction site, I had to as couldn't afford Exante, and needed some to keep me going til payday - just watch like a hawk and you get bargains cropping up every now and then (just don't bid against me :p).

Would be nicer if you could pick and mix your own flavours too - which is the good thing about auctioning - but at least the bumper box means its rather cheap for a month, only £100 for a months food instead of nearer £400 when it's 'normal' food for me! And I can learn to love Tom Basil soup with loads of fresh basil in, and strawberry shake, if I try and make out its real strawberries in my head lol.
Perhaps if we all ask Exante enough they will bring in a pick and mix option as they grow a little bigger?

Couldn't agree more. Be lovely to be able to mix and match and not feel you have to have packs you're not keen on just to get them eaten!

I would loooooooove a pick n mix option with exante.
When I did lighter life you just filled in your little 'order form' of the products you wanted and away you went. Would be great if exante was like that, I think we'd all be happy then.
Coz I would love to be able to just order banana, choc and vanilla shakes and a few choc orange bars.
But to buy them all seperately would cost a small fortune.

Seems so stupid really, asd there are many people who would still spend the money just want it abit more flexible!

I doubt they will budge on it though :(

I dont know why Exante wont mix n match... even if they stipulated you had to buy a months worth, what difference does it make, theyre still getting the money from us :mad:

Exactly!
They could offer the bumper pack price still if ordering 4 weeks worth but just let us pick which 84 products we wanted.

Maybe we should email exante and see what they say.

Exactly!
They could offer the bumper pack price still if ordering 4 weeks worth but just let us pick which 84 products we wanted.

Maybe we should email exante and see what they say.

Good idea :)

x

Maybe we could email the link to this thread and then they can see the demand for it x

How would you email the link? hee hee thick I know, But I agree, the minimum order needs to be reduced and when paying £100 I think there should be choice in how we choose flavours rather than being stuck with things we have to force down

Great, I look forward to hearing what response you might get

Fingers crossed it makes them consider what people want

xx

Maybe if they say no we should start a petition? Haha

When I did CD I didn't like a lot of the products so I ended up always getting the same couple of things, but I don't think that's possible without spending loads of money on this diet :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back