how annoying

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gill-cdthing, 20 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i wanted to go xmas shopping in liverpool today but based on past experience i know what will happen, i will drive there spend forever getting a parking space, start shopping and about 15 mins later i will reach my energy drain level lmao, i tried thursday and bought one thing and just didnt have the energy to carry on, partly cos of cd, and partly cos of the fibro, now if i had an assistant lol who could carry stuff i would be made, but i cant take my son cos then he would see stuff, and i cant take hubby as apparently there us some footie match on today so he is a write off for the day, i should get one of those shopping trolleys that you push along lol, then i could do it, :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

I also get like you do . Start off fine for say 2 hours then feel low and then think if i carry on i will be worse so then you have to get home . Also once you buy something you can't have a good look round cos you have your handbag and shopping in your hands and think i'll give up now lol

4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.