How are you target members doing out there?

I would love to be a consultant but only when I can afford to be on as it would be my main income as I would have to give up my day job since there is no way I could do both

I'll hunt out that thread. Thanks. We're probably moving round too much for husbands job at the mo. I'd have to wait til we're more settled. There are lots of SW consultants round here - there must be a saturation point where there just aren't enough people for more groups! Maybe we'll land somewhere with less established groups at some point.

2lb on for me this week ... which I guessed it would be as I've felt really bloated and uncomfortable the last couple of days. I know it's just water/loo weight though as I did a good week on 1000 calories a day, so I'm not stressing :)

I'm away at my sister's for a long weekend this week - 2 half days and 2 whole days of not being in total control of what I choose to eat - Eeeeek!! So I'm doing 4 days on 800 cals just to give myself a bit of wriggle room while I'm away (albeit on plan, just not calorie counting). It shouldn't be too bad though - my sister eats healthily anyway, is fully conversant with SW and isn't one for sabotage :D

Stay the same for me this evening - a relief because I felt like I'd had more treats. I seem to be keeping my good habits into my new job anyway.

Have a good time at your sisters.

Bec

Well done Jaffa and Ginlin! I couldn't go to group tonight as I had to work, but my scales show me still half a pound under the bottom of my target range. I booked a holiday for tonight so I still have another week to put on the half pound!

Back