How are you target members doing out there?

Hiya am a target member with a loss of 6 1/2 stone and I will be getting my diamond award next month feeling rather excited I haven't been out of target even on holidays i made sure I was under my target so I had the 6lbs to play with so I could enjoy all the yummy foods and cocktails that's my plan for all my Christmas party nights out and over Christmas and new year so I can enjoy!

I do agree with you girls it is a lot harder now to have a treat day without having a gain I used to be so jammy before and get away with it

Well done Kirsty hun and good luck on getting your year at Target!.....to me it meant more getting my Diamond Award than reaching Target! X

I put on 2lbs last night taking me to 0.5lb over target but obviously 2.5lb under target range

I had lost 1.5lb last week so a gain wasn't unexpected and went hand in hand with the chocolate and bread !

Hi all,
I've had a busy few weeks with I all the meals associated with a big birthday for my hubby and his family staying. I weighted after the first week of celebrations and managed to come in right on target with a little gain, then missed the following week because we were away (in a lovely B&B with an amazing breakfast - ekk!). So I made a point of being good again to recover and was really please last night to find I'd lost 1 lbs so am 1 lbs under target. Also had a lovely surprise to find I'd been nominated for Miss Slinky and then when we had the voting last night I won!! Am thinking I will go forward to next round - if I can ever work out how to work the website!
Hope you're all still having good weeks.

Bec

Hi all,
I've had a busy few weeks with I all the meals associated with a big birthday for my hubby and his family staying. I weighted after the first week of celebrations and managed to come in right on target with a little gain, then missed the following week because we were away (in a lovely B&B with an amazing breakfast - ekk!). So I made a point of being good again to recover and was really please last night to find I'd lost 1 lbs so am 1 lbs under target. Also had a lovely surprise to find I'd been nominated for Miss Slinky and then when we had the voting last night I won!! Am thinking I will go forward to next round - if I can ever work out how to work the website!
Hope you're all still having good weeks.

Bec

Well done on maintaining and congratulations on being Miss Slinky?

Congratulations Cub's Mummy :D I'd say definitely go for the next round - the questionnaire is a pain (if it's anything like the pages long one I had to do for Woman of the Year), but the Regional Finals are a great day out and hugely inspiring and confidence boosting - they were definitely the turning point for me in terms of seeing myself how other see me rather than still seeing the 'fat' person when I look in mirrors :)

Well done too to everyone for staying in target range this week - another good week all round!

Congrats Bec on being so target savvy and still enjoying your time away.
Also on the Miss Slinky award...like Molly said, go for it!! We voted for our group one yesterday too and she was really emotional.

I realised last night that I've been at target for 2 years already! that time has gone so quickly!!

How have you been two years if you only just got your diamond award did you change target ?

I have to be careful as I am not getting weighed next week as we're at the theatre and I know we have a couple of meals out planned
You've got me thinking...so just checked my book...started June 2013 not 2012!! Thanks Jaffa.

Congratulations on being Miss Slinky Bec!

Half off for me this week, so I am near the bottom of my target range. Hope I can stay here till Christmas!

Thank you!

Thanks all. I've done the questionnaire and sent in photos for the next round. I don't really understand the process at all - it looks like it's just the normal 'send us your story' link on the website. I assume they just match up with your record to see you're eligible for the competition? Wait and see what happens now.
I started a new job this week and my new uniform shirts are size small and still roomy! I think they are unisex so bigger than womens size smalls old be - but even so, it's feels very odd! ?

Have a good weekend everyone
Bec

Well done Jo - that's my aim now, to be at bottom of target for Christmas so that I can let go over Christmas and new year.

Have any of you ever been to an opportunity event to hear more about being a consultant? /(group leader or whatever they're called)

Well done Jo - that's my aim now, to be at bottom of target for Christmas so that I can let go over Christmas and new year.

Have any of you ever been to an opportunity event to hear more about being a consultant? /(group leader or whatever they're called)

I went to an Op's event early last year, but when I got the call to go for interview, I explained that it wasn't for me, as it would have been to much commitment.

There is an excellent thread on here xxx

I've been approached Re becoming a consultant too - like Lyn it's not feasible for me time wise as I'm already so heavily committed with stuff that I either can't get out of or don't want to lol. Plus, to be honest, there are a lot of official SW things that i don't really agree with (I kind of 'do' SW my way if you haven't gathered already ;) ) and I'm not very good at toeing the party line LOL

Lots of consultants seem to enjoy what they do but I think there's a lot of pressure to meet goals re numbers coming through the door etc. My consultant has spoken to me about whether she's doing something wrong etc because other groups seem to have so many members. She has to now make this her sole income so can appreciate how stressful it can all feel for her.
Like Lynne said...there is a good thread on here, (under diaries I think) reading that was the first thing I did on here before I actually started making any posts myself.

Back