How are you target members doing out there?

Thank you

I weighed tonight and have lost 3 pounds. Pleased with that as I tried really hard to get under target - I'm going away for a long weekend on Friday and it is going to involve a lot of eating and drinking! It's nice not to have to worry about that.

I weighed tonight and have lost 3 pounds. Pleased with that as I tried really hard to get under target - I'm going away for a long weekend on Friday and it is going to involve a lot of eating and drinking! It's nice not to have to worry about that.

Well done!

Well lost 2.5lb so back happily well into target zone although must confess it's not my good doing as I had food poisoning for 3 days!!! However on hol next week and back in target so every cloud...lol!

Thanks everyone, feeling quite a bit better now thankfully as i go away on Wednesday to Vegas!! Prob out of target again when i return but oh well!! :)

I cant wait, first time ive been! Its my partners cousins 40th and hes taking us as a treat so we have no idea where we are staying, or anything, just been told to pack our party clothes and lucyk streak and thats it! very excited! :) No doubt will put on over 5 days but will pull it back the week after!

Yes, have fun, I loved Vegas!

I have just returned from a long weekend away with friends where I overindulged every day and it was great! Back to real life now though, and actually I am quite looking forward to getting back to "normal" food.

I have just returned from a long weekend away with friends where I overindulged every day and it was great! Back to real life now though, and actually I am quite looking forward to getting back to "normal" food.
Glad your w/e was a good one Jo...I know, it's a strange feeling to actually want to get back to our normal food again...on plan!!

Two pounds on for me this week. I know I shouldn't complain as I am still (just) under target, but I was really good this week and stuck to plan - last week when I was on holiday and ate for England I only put on a pound!

Back