How are you target members doing out there?

I'm 1lb up this week sadly but still well in target so its not a problem really! good luck for tomorrow Janet. x

Half a pound off for me this week, so got another 2.5lbs to get off to be back in Target range!

off to WI tonight so will see what happens! Still 2.5lb away from target but after relaxing and switching back to EE from SP im feeling much happier in myself this week so i think as long as i havent gained ill be happy enough. Be great to lose and get back near target but at the moment seeing how i go and just enjoying it again is enough x

Well I had a treat night this week (kfc) , changed back to EE and took pressure off myself....and lost 2lb!!! So only 1/2 away from back to target range! Guess I'm an EE girl coz SP didn't get the same results for twice the effort!! So pleased :) x

I too have switched back to EE after three weeks of sp with only days I between doing ee I've lost 2.5lbs in total, I know it's a loss but come on, nearly 3 weeks of eating no potatoes rice and pasta, no bananas grapes etc it's just not working enough!

I too have switched back to EE after three weeks of sp with only days I between doing ee I've lost 2.5lbs in total, I know it's a loss but come on, nearly 3 weeks of eating no potatoes rice and pasta, no bananas grapes etc it's just not working enough!

I completely agree!! Some people it had amazing results for, but after so much effort planning, ensuring everything was S or P and missing carbs like crazy and being 100% on plan, a 3lb loss over 2 weeks was so disappointing compared to 2lb in on week on EE with treats and enjoying myself!

Congrats Claire...you proved what works for you!! And just 1/2lb to go!! :happy036:

Lucy, I'm sure you'll do better on EE too.

I think there has been so much hype about doing SP but in reality success express was only used as a last resort for members really struggling. I see a lot of posts on fb with members struggling for menu ideas and then the disappointment after weigh in!

Well I weighed last night which was the first time after my all inclusive holiday with my mum and had a 0.5lb gain which puts me still in target just I'm 0.5lb under top figure.

I had just under a week to lose my holiday weight as I know I put on 4 or 5lbs so I'm super pleased

The annoying thing is if I was under target rather then right in the top range I wouldn't have panicked as much

I need to get down into the lower range as soon as I can

Well done Jaffa, its great news after such a holiday! Janet 1/2 over isn't ideal but you will sort it before next weigh in I am sure. I am 1/2 under thankfully and really trying hard this week.

I weighed in this morning with a 1/2lb gain...so that takes me 1/2lb over target. No big deal but have a nice meal out on Friday so shall be cutting back after that to compensate again.

Yes one meal out of twenty one isn't too bad

I think I've got two or three before next Tuesday

Well done Jaffa!

Back