How are you target members doing out there?

Just wondering Kirsty...was it a chocolate cake inside? :drool:
nor it was a white cake my mam was been a spoilt sport and doesn't like chocoloate cake.. I might have to have one for my 3 year slimming world anniversary at the end of this month lol

Afternoon girls well I had a bad night Saturday a unexpected night out I did stick to vodka diet coke but until I got to fatbuddah cocktails witch where amazing!:rolleyes: Then I ended up in the local take away shop and was naughty! Then yesterday I had a really bad hangover and couldn't stop eating but it was all healthy and before j went to bed last night i planned my food dairy for today and I feel lots better and had a good hour in the gym this morning I really wanted a pound of this week I will be very surprised if I get it but I am pulling back so we can only see hope everyone had a good weekend

Hi guys,
I'm a target member at SW since November & ive started going to the gym more regularly now. I'm losing weight (sometimes, sometimes maintaining) and I was just winderig what would happen if I were to go below my target?
Would I have to pay the same as if I came out of the top end of target?
Thanks girls

Yes you would pay the weekly fee until you were back in your target.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've just emailed my consultant and reset my target for 7 pounds lower. It was getting a bit ridiculous adding coat and shoes and god knows what else just to stay in target range! According to my scales I'm already there but the SW ones usually come in a pound or so heavier. I am a bit worried that I will not be able to maintain at the lower weight but she assures me that if it isn't wokring out after a few weeks we can change it back.

Well I went to group last night and actually weighed in at a pound under my new target! I haven't been this weight for nearly thirty years. I'm off to do the rounds of the local charity shops this afternoon to see if I can pick up a bargain to celebrate.

Nope! I went to group years ago but lost most of the weight myself last year at home :)

I'm doing Paris marathon next week so that's been my priority over the last few months and my weight has fluctuated a few lbs around the 8st 7lb mark - eating lots this week and not doing much exercise in preparation! Add that to easter... a few days in Paris post-marathon celebrating and I've a feeling I'll have a lot to lose in a couple of weeks!!

Congrats Jo!!! Do you think you're happy at this weight or do you think you'll want to maybe drop it more?

I haven't weighed in weeks! I am terrified!! x
I'm going to stick here, I think I would look too scrawny any lower. And if I find it too difficult to maintain at this weight, then I can always go back to my original target.

Good luck with the marathon!

Jo.... Just wondering where you are on the bmi chart? Although I'm sure your c would have said if you were totally out of range.
I am almost exactly slap bang in the middle of the "healthy" range (for the first time since I was a child!).

I was so disappointed last night at weigh in I stayed the same but I was so hoping for a loss after i have been so good oh well hey ho hope for next week but in the gym today a lady payed me a very nice compliment saying how skinny am looking I was chuffed to hear it .. Am cutting my syns down today and Saturday am out for a Turkish meal tomorrow Adana kebab and baklva yum yum and a wild night out sunday with the girls il have have to make sure am extra good inbetween

kirsty just keep at it and maybe it will show next week! So hard sometimes! But glad you enjoyed the compliment - you so deserved it I am sure! I had a lovely chat with someone who commented on me keeping off the weight and I said maintaining was my mission now! On Tuesday I was 1/2 under top end of my target but still AT TARGET which I haven't been for 3 weeks so was really pleased to be back here! Not perfect but it SO has to fit in with life too. Glad that you are in a good place too Jo and Janet.

Back