How are you target members doing out there?

Moment of truth this morning!! After not really weighing myself a lot since last year because of the marathon training, I finally weighed in this morning at 8st 11 3/4lb.
Not HALF as bad as I thought after carb loading like a beast last week and then doing enjoying pastries galore in Paris post-marathon (2 x croissants and 1 pain au chocolate one morning for just me!! Fattie!).

Back on the wagon today and weighing in every Friday at home :)

1 3/4 lb to get back to target range (8st 10)
4 3/4 lb to get back to target (8st 7)
7 3/4lb to get down to lower end of target (8st 4)
11 3/4lb to get down to ideal weight for summer for a bit of wriggle room (8st)

LET'S DO THIS!! x

Afternoon well after been more relaxed and eating lots of speed foods and allowin myself a treat day I am back to normal right bang on target so am pleased I think some times I can be a bit hard on myself so happy Friday everyone :)

Congrats Lily for (even) running the marathon in Paris!! Oh yes the pastries are hard to give up! You have a good plan there for getting where you want to be for summer.

Kirsty...I'm just looking into the speed foods too. Well done you for being right on target again!!

I've just had a few days away and although I haven't been on the scales yet (daren't) but know I have some work to do!!

How are we all doing? I lost a pound this week which takes me half a pound under target.

How are we all doing? I lost a pound this week which takes me half a pound under target.

Well done Jo!!

I am hammering SW with major focus and willpower to try and get back down ASAP!!

WI Fri morn!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope WI goes well on Friday.

Sadly I am over target again, however SP plan this week bigstyle and staying hopeful! Good luck

Well done Jo!!

I am hammering SW with major focus and willpower to try and get back down ASAP!!

WI Fri morn!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done Jo...you're certainly doing well at target.

Lily...I'm with you...doing my best to get back down the scales and hopefully in shape to weigh in at another group tomorrow, before a w/e away in a hotel. I'm really going to try this time and make better choices...can't be doing with this stress!!

Donna...it will be interesting to know how you do on SP. I've heard some results about it.

How is everyone getting on? I stuck to plan like glue this week, as I have a big weekend ahead and want to have lots of leeway. I lost two pounds, so I don't need to feel guilty about the pizza and wine I intend to enjoy!

Great planning Jo...have a wonderful time over the w/e.

I still haven't ventured on the group scales...I'm out of target after my birthday & a few days in I.O.W. and just had a w/e away. I'm back on plan again and am hopeful to stay there...not sure I shall be able to go to another group on Friday but if not shall be on the scales at my group next Wednesday as that's my 4th week!! :cool:

I'm back into Target... just! Lost 2.5lb last week taking me 0.5lb into target zone again.

Was away last weekend for a 60th birthday and lots of naughty food/drink was consumed but I've been angelic all week with 2 fast days thrown in. WI tomorrow morning but it's my sister's birthday today so my mum is cooking a meal for everyone later, hoping it is something healthy-ish!!! xx

Hiya girls hope you all well :)

first of well done lily for running the marathon

I don't know weather any of you will know iv been on the eating out section looking for (weater spoons) but nothing seems to be coming up about the jacket potatoes there was rumors about them been synd now last week when I was in I ordered chicken and peper skewers and forgot to ask for them grilled what does anyone else order if you go there x

Lily...do you do fast days like Sam? around 500 cals? just wondered.

Kirsty...I checked the sw website re Wetherspoons and the jacket potatoes. One thing I know for sure is the rumour about them being deep fried isn't true.
This is from the sw website:

• Jacket potatoes. For a light bite there are lots of jacket potato toppings that fit in with Food Optimising. A spud topped with good old baked beans is fabulously Free! (Ask for any sauce or sour cream on the side – or without butter – so you stay in control of your Syns.)

Hope that helps for another time.

I do indeed Janet. I usually fast on a Mon and Thurs. I find it allows me a little more flexibility along with the exercise, to have a few drinks at the weekend and maybe a meal or two out!

I lost another 2lb today taking me to only 0.5lb above target but well within my target zone now! Woo! xx

I do indeed Janet. I usually fast on a Mon and Thurs. I find it allows me a little more flexibility along with the exercise, to have a few drinks at the weekend and maybe a meal or two out!

I lost another 2lb today taking me to only 0.5lb above target but well within my target zone now! Woo! xx
Well it's certainly working for you Lily...well done!

I finally weighed in at group...was my 4th week so necessity! Gained 1.5lb so in the scope of things probably alright. But I'm almost at the top of target range and need to do some hard week on that to slide back down again!!

Back