how bad can you cheat versus how long to recover from it?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JUSTKITTY, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. JUSTKITTY

JUSTKITTY Full Member

I've not cheated once yet and don't intend to but my mind has begun to wonder about others who have and what they cheated with and how long it took their bodies to get back into ketosis and what effect it had physically?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I think its the emotional effect that would/could be worse. Imagine you had a good old cheat and then went and lost 5lbs at the next weigh in, it would motivate you to do it again and again, only chances are the next time it will be a 5lb gain.

None of us is perfect and I guess we will slip up at some point, just hope its not soon :)

4. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Meant to add, I was tempted to try this theory when I was on Lighter Life two years ago, I only did a small cheat and the scales were not happy! Never did it again ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.