How big are your weight swings after up days/weekends?

loulalou

Just wondering as I'm 4lbs up from 3 up days, and this is normal. I then lose it plus another 1lb or two during week meaning I end up each week with a loss, but I find these swings quite disturbing. For example Friday I was 13.8, today I'm 13.12! I guess my official weekly weigh in is the one that matters but thinking ahead to maintenance I don't want my weight to swing by 4lbs every week or is this normal??

Probably, your body takes time to digest food you have eaten plus you will need to expel some, and certain foods make you retain water! If it is distrubing you just weigh in on your offical day? Like you said that is the most important time! If I weighed after UD's I know it would drive me crazy!! :crazy:

I think that is quite normal Hun and I suppose it does work itself out in the end......maybe just weigh once a week or just after DD's. Its a strange way of eating this one, but it does work as we know!!

I'm doing that too to try and keep my downs as real downs or I end up sneaking extra calories I don't need but just want to munch on!!

Yeah thats the reason I Wi after ups, I like to know damage and it motivates me to stick to dd,s. I just wondered if anyone else ha such scary gains!

Sure as you said deece a lot of it is bloat as I'm already 2lbs lighter and I usually weigh more in evenings than I do in mornings.

I've only been doing it two weeks but went up by 7lb the first week then lost 13! That was nearly as scary as the gain lol. I *think* I 've sts after my U.D but my official WI is on Wednesday and I will go by that. I also think if we weighed daily on any plan we'd see big swings at certain times. I know at totm I can gain 10lb and lose it 3 days later. I also retain water if I eat bacon. I'd be inclined to only weigh once a week after a DD. :) xx

When it comes to maintenance you won't have the same UD DD swings because your DD's although still DD's have more calories & are therefore closer to your UD so your weight will level out more.

My ups can give me an extra 3 lbs on a Monday wi but I've usually got rid of that on a dd on mon and weds and show a loss on sat after a third dd. trying harder this time though, want to get well into the 10's aiming for 9's really!!! X

Ive weighed in at 13.9 this morning so convinced now that those big gains after ups are mainly bloat!

Back