How Busy is SnS?!

Welcome Lucy. Look forward to seeing how you get on xx

Lucy_Jucie said:
Hi All

Well after reading all the reviews ive ordered a weeks worth of slim and save. I am curently do lipo trim and ive just had enough of boring shakes. Ive alreasy been substituting one of my shakes with atkins bar anyways so i feel i need to eat something so slim and save seems to be a great option. Im really looking forward to some different shakes and bars!! So i will be on lipotrim for another week and will be starting slim and save in Monday 27th Feb. So i look forward to joining you lot!! x

I'm sure I was looking through photos earlier and saw yours? Have you already lost quite a bit? (sorry on phone can't see the sig's) I remember thinking what a transformation x

I'm sure I was looking through photos earlier and saw yours? Have you already lost quite a bit? (sorry on phone can't see the sig's) I remember thinking what a transformation x

Hiya hun, yes I have, ive lost nearly 8 stone already, i was 22stone! Im going to do my second half of my journy on slim and save, so another 4 stone to go. Im going to do three a day and take multi vits as I want to make it as much like lipo trim as possile but enjoying the new flabvours and the fact that im eating a bar! I hav been eating protein bars and I love them and its really helping me so im thinking this will deffo help me shift this other 4 stone. How much are you wanting to lose?

Wow Lucy, I just looked at your photos. You've done amazingly well so far!!!

thanks alot hun!! your doing great your self!!! x im looking forward to starting soon....i love the support from the forums x

Lucy you look stunning, how long did it take you to do that, what an inspiration

First of all ..welcome Lucie...your pics are amazing it is like 2 different ppl!!!! Good luck when you start S&S.

Secondly it is v. busy lol i can't keep up i pop back on to have a quick look an am on an hour catching up hehe....love it though brill there is so many, said to my OH earlier can you imagine how many will be doing S&S in a year!!

Yeah it seems to be busy as alot of people seem to be moving from lipotrim, i mean why punish your self with just shakes when you csn have bars snd meals with the same loss!! X

Thats exactly why i swapped over! i felt miserable on LT i managed it for 3 weeks and that was enough for me! been officially on SnS for 2 days this is my third! its so nice to go to bed without my stomach screaming at me! the feeling of food in your stomach is fab! and the meals are lovely, ohhh and the bars yum yum! theres loads to rave about on this plan! i felt i just ranted on LT!

Back