HOW can they be soooo cruel!

CLUCKS

I run a company & ALL my office are currently stuffing Chip Shop chips - curry sauce & chip butties with tommy ketchup!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm cold, hungry & today's 'weigh in' day :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!

Is there no end to this torture :( :( :( ?????

I wouldn't mind - they're all small, skinny people that can eat what & when they want without having to worry about they're weight!

I'm having slim thoughts, so not worried bout falling off the wagon just wondered why some of end up with this weight problem :confused: :confused: :confused: ????

Oh well - here's to the next litre of mineral water & another day in abstinence :) :) :) :) !!!

Clare xxx

Well done Clucks
You show them how wonderful you'll look at Christmas xx
They maybe slim but God whats theyre colestral like(cant spell soz x)
It will be worth it and yes its not fair that some people are slim and eat for england :( BUT they may not be healthy??

Heres to tonights weigh-in me too

xxc

Hi Clare,
Keep your chin up and look superior ! Just coz they are thin now, it will catch up. When I am at work I am surrounded my thinnies who munch the day away with frequent visits to the choccy machine, the canteen.....need I go on, torture ! But we can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My weigh in tonight too so good luck to us !

Good luck tonight with weigh-in clucks! Thanks for all the support you've given me. I am well and truly back on track and know I have lost what I gained last week. :)

S x

Good luck with your weigh in,

the people in the office may be slim now, but if they keep eating stuff like that they wont be, for very long,

But yes it dose make you mad mad mad, keep up the good work. x

Dear Clare,

Before I started LL I thought that all slim people were just `lucky to be like that`. But after chatting to some of them I found that they have to work hard at it, just like everybody else. Next time you are (god forbid!) at a social event where there is a buffet, watch who returns to the table again and again and who doesn`t. After a while you will notice that it is the larger people who keep on re-filling their plates (l used to be one of those). Apart from a very few people, it takes work.
And I agree, those stuffing their faces with chips will get fat eventually and I wouldn`t like to see their cholesterol level.
Keep on going............

I used to be a super skinny person... not quite sure I was a super skinny person that could eat what i wanted though... I just never used to really eat much rubbish, when i was a kid i saved my pocket money and never bought sweets and when i grew up I was similar..... UNTIL I left home, moved in with my boyfriend and discovered takeaways (I had only ever had chips from the chippy occasionally until then.. didn't have my first chinese until I was about 18, ditto pizza, curries etc - everything I ate until I moved from home was homemade my mum).... and look at me now.. I haven't eaten food for 22 days and i was 5 stone overweight.... only 3 stone 5lbs overweight now... maybe I should have stayed at home lol (sure mum would have been pleased)

As someone who stayed around 105 to 110lbs. for a good part of my life...it was simple.

I was on the go all the time and ate when I was hungry...never ate white bread or desserts and if I over ate one day I did without the next and just had something simple like soup and a couple of apples.

At totm I would allow myself a couple of treats and I worked out every day...

:rolleyes: ...of course I was very vain and I was husband hunting and that helped:D

The weight went on gradual and looking back I can see how everything began to slow down as it took me longer and longer to in doing things before I began on my diet I was in slow motion and I did become a couch potato and stopped doing my exercise...

Now I find I have speed-ed up again and do things fast because I can.

Love Mini xxx

Ahh thanks - and yes I did feel better not eating ANY of it! x
4lbs weight loss gang! Total 35lbs off now, so I'm now aiming for 3lb week for next 5 weeks.....
Surrounded by choice of packs, water, water flavours & bouillion!!!!
Who says we're not committed to reaching goal - eh???? xxx

they probably smell and look loads better than they taste....just look superior with your water...good luck with your weigh in.

Shona

Ahh thanks - and yes I did feel better not eating ANY of it! x
4lbs weight loss gang! Total 35lbs off now, so I'm now aiming for 3lb week for next 5 weeks.....
Surrounded by choice of packs, water, water flavours & bouillion!!!!
Who says we're not committed to reaching goal - eh???? xxx

WELL DONE CLUCKS FAB AND WELL WORTH NOT EATING FOR ,EASILY DO 3LBS A WEEK FOR THE NEXT 5 WEEKS HEY 50LBS THEN WOOO HOOOOOOOO :D XXC

DITTO that 'i'll do it!!!!

Yep! Feel really focussed & actually starting to feel slimmer - I think though still have nasty bloated days but then who doesn't???

xxxxx

feels great doesnt it when were having a good day/week
well done hun just focus on crimbo at the mo not long now xxxxxxxxx:)

Back