HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??

Hezz123

Ok, on saturday morning I was 15st 10lbs. This morning I am 15st 12lbs, even though ive eaten really well, all healthy, and exercised my bum off, so much so that all my muscles hurt!!!
So HOW have i put on 2lbs???????:confused::confused:
This is RIDICULOUS??? If this is whats gonna happen then why am i putting myself through this?? I might aswell give up and save myself alot of misery!!:eek:

Likely guesses are either time of the month- you could easily put on 2-3lbs (or more) overnight, but if it's that it will disappear again within a few days. Or maybe you weighed yourself at different times, like before and after meals, before and after exercise etc.

There's no way you could put on 2lbs in two days, so don't worry about it.

Yeah i agree with hazel. Theres no way you can put on 2 pounds in 2 days. I managed to put on 6lbs in 3 weeks a while ago but when i cam on i love that and more in a week! :D Sometimes ure weight is different depending on how long ago you ate? and what ure wearing?

Ok, on saturday morning I was 15st 10lbs. This morning I am 15st 12lbs, even though ive eaten really well, all healthy, and exercised my bum off, so much so that all my muscles hurt!!!
So HOW have i put on 2lbs???????:confused::confused:
This is RIDICULOUS??? If this is whats gonna happen then why am i putting myself through this?? I might aswell give up and save myself alot of misery!!:eek:

Hezz, Your weight flacutates through out the whole day.
It could have been anything to do with water retention etc.
Dont Panic, and your doing great so dont give up :D

It's advisable not to weigh yourself a lot. Once, maybe twice a week, if it means that much to you. Try to weigh yourself first thing on a morning, after going to the toilet and before eating, thats probably when you get the best sense of your weight.

Your weight does fluctuate throughout the day... depending on food intake, exercise and when you go to the loo... in the infamous words of Peter Kaye "A pound!? What's a pound? I sh*t a pound!!!" lol

Don't worry too much!

~Silence~

Thanks everyone! Feeling much better today, not stepping on the scales again till saturday (pwomise!) Ha ha silence thats well funny, i loooove peter kay, is it wrong to fancy him?? and can i just say your hair is GORGEOUS! Wish mine would stay straight :cry:

Thanks everyone! Feeling much better today, not stepping on the scales again till saturday (pwomise!) Ha ha silence thats well funny, i loooove peter kay, is it wrong to fancy him?? and can i just say your hair is GORGEOUS! Wish mine would stay straight :cry:

Peter Kaye is a GOD! He's sooooo funny!!!
Is it wrong to fancy him??? Why the hell not, the best partners are the funniest I think.
RE my hair.... thank you very much :D Although I have to admit that photo was taken on a particularly good hair day, just after I'd straightened it. Normally its messy and flicks out in different directions. It has a mind of its own!!!

~Silence~

Back