HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Hezz123, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Hezz123

Hezz123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Ok, on saturday morning I was 15st 10lbs. This morning I am 15st 12lbs, even though ive eaten really well, all healthy, and exercised my bum off, so much so that all my muscles hurt!!!
    So HOW have i put on 2lbs???????:confused::confused:
    This is RIDICULOUS??? If this is whats gonna happen then why am i putting myself through this?? I might aswell give up and save myself alot of misery!!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(27.08%)
    Likely guesses are either time of the month- you could easily put on 2-3lbs (or more) overnight, but if it's that it will disappear again within a few days. Or maybe you weighed yourself at different times, like before and after meals, before and after exercise etc.

There's no way you could put on 2lbs in two days, so don't worry about it.

4. Wannabeyummymummy

Wannabeyummymummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(33.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Yeah i agree with hazel. Theres no way you can put on 2 pounds in 2 days. I managed to put on 6lbs in 3 weeks a while ago but when i cam on i love that and more in a week! :D Sometimes ure weight is different depending on how long ago you ate? and what ure wearing?

5. xowee-shortieox

xowee-shortieox Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    105kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    6kg(5.39%)
    Diet:
    Not Following One
    Hezz, Your weight flacutates through out the whole day.
    It could have been anything to do with water retention etc.
    Dont Panic, and your doing great so dont give up :D

6. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    It's advisable not to weigh yourself a lot. Once, maybe twice a week, if it means that much to you. Try to weigh yourself first thing on a morning, after going to the toilet and before eating, thats probably when you get the best sense of your weight.

Your weight does fluctuate throughout the day... depending on food intake, exercise and when you go to the loo... in the infamous words of Peter Kaye "A pound!? What's a pound? I sh*t a pound!!!" lol

Don't worry too much!

~Silence~

7. Hezz123

Hezz123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Thanks everyone! Feeling much better today, not stepping on the scales again till saturday (pwomise!) Ha ha silence thats well funny, i loooove peter kay, is it wrong to fancy him?? and can i just say your hair is GORGEOUS! Wish mine would stay straight :cry:

8. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Peter Kaye is a GOD! He's sooooo funny!!!
    Is it wrong to fancy him??? Why the hell not, the best partners are the funniest I think.
    RE my hair.... thank you very much :D Although I have to admit that photo was taken on a particularly good hair day, just after I'd straightened it. Normally its messy and flicks out in different directions. It has a mind of its own!!!

~Silence~

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Definitely stay off the scales. Midweek wi's can be a really bad idea :whoopass:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.