How did you choose your user name?

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
Thought this might be fun:D I'll start...

I go to a military bootcamp workout 6days(12 workouts) a week and invariably come home caked in mud! But hey, the workouts help me look like a babe;) Well, kinda:rolleyes:

Ok, mine's fairly boring actually... my name is Lucy, friend call me Loop, Lupin, LucyLoop, any variation of. I wanted LucyLoop but it was taken, so I just added my lucky number.

Mine is my main email address, but I got that email address from an art project I was doing at the time about Edvard Munch, must be about 7 years ago! Eeek!

EnoughAlready came because after years and years of dieting, I just thought enough already. Dunno who I'm trying to kid though - I think I'll always struggle with my weight

Because I am!!!

When I was 39 I kept saying to myself I don't want to be fat & forty and wanted to lose weight, I failed at SW after losing a stone and on my 40th ended up being fat & forty!!! My 41st is coming up in Dec' and this year am determined not to be so fat!!

it was my nickname when a wee gal.... am trying to talk to my inner little ange to get her to stop jumping on the cake when upset

mine is not very exciting - previous name used when did CD in the run up to my wedding - since then had baby and put the weight back on with some extra just for good measure :sigh: hey ho

mines boring too its my e-mail address and ebay and when finding minimins i didnt really think that i would actually start coming here regular i just wanted to register to see everyones progress pics so i just wrote that as its easy to remember then i discovered you needed 50 posts to view them so now im on here every day to keep me going.

Another boring one...my phone fruit of choice used to be the blackberry and joined the Vodafone forum while excitedly waiting the Blackberry Storm. Turned out to be the biggest pile of elephant cack I ever had the misfortune to own. I swiftly changed to the iPhone but Lisaberry stuck!

mines boreing its my name with the year i was born easy to remember too when logging in !

Mine's from Finding Nemo.........I have a lot in common with Dory and somwhere in the film she says shes a natural blue! My OH calls me a malteaser.......brown on the outside but blonde in the middle LOL.

Snow was a surname on my mother's side of the family. As I resembled predominantly that side, I was referred as definitely looking like a Snow-Baby :)

I've had mine since I first went on t'internet on MSN 10+ years ago - I was a miss and like motorbikes...simples!! LoL

Mine's the advice I give myself: you'd better sort your life out, lose weight and get fit girl! :)

Back