HOW DO I CHANGE MY COUNCILLOR????

KELLY26

HI, I STARTED THIS DIET ROUGHLY 3 WEEKS AGO, WEIGHED MYSELF & LOST 15POUNDS :) MY COUNCILLOR SAID HE VISITS EVERY 2 WEEKS, AFTER 10 DAYS ON THE DIET WITH NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER FROM HIM, I CALLED HIM TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET MY NEXT SET OF SHAKES, HE SEEMED TO HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT ME !!! ANYWAY, HE MADE AN APP THAT I COULD NOT KEEP FOR PERSONAL REASONS, I EXPLAINED WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND ASKED FOR ANOTHER APP DATE.... 1 WEEK LATER I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY :mad: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE TO ANOTHER COUNCILLOR & WILL I BE REQUIRED TO GET ANOTHER FORM SIGHNED BY THE DOCTOR??? ALSO IS THERE ANY CDC IN NORTH LONDON???? THANKS

Oh thats rubbish. Have you tried putting in nearby post codes into the councillor search on their website. You might be able to find one thats not too far away. Are there no others under your postcode?

HI, I STARTED THIS DIET ROUGHLY 3 WEEKS AGO, WEIGHED MYSELF & LOST 15POUNDS :) MY COUNCILLOR SAID HE VISITS EVERY 2 WEEKS, AFTER 10 DAYS ON THE DIET WITH NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER FROM HIM, I CALLED HIM TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO GET MY NEXT SET OF SHAKES, HE SEEMED TO HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT ME !!! ANYWAY, HE MADE AN APP THAT I COULD NOT KEEP FOR PERSONAL REASONS, I EXPLAINED WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND ASKED FOR ANOTHER APP DATE.... 1 WEEK LATER I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY :mad: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE TO ANOTHER COUNCILLOR & WILL I BE REQUIRED TO GET ANOTHER FORM SIGHNED BY THE DOCTOR??? ALSO IS THERE ANY CDC IN NORTH LONDON???? THANKS

that's really bad. you need to complain to cd bout it. it's not right. do you have shakes to get you through? look up your postcode to see if there are anymore otherwise phone cd and they should be able to help you.

Hi, thanks for all your responses. Found a new cdc a few roads away from me ;-) really nice lady, came the same day i called her, she has been calling me to find out how everything is !!!! Major difference compared to my 1st cdc !!! Lol

Hi, thanks for all your responses. Found a new cdc a few roads away from me ;-) really nice lady, came the same day i called her, she has been calling me to find out how everything is !!!! Major difference compared to my 1st cdc !!! Lol

Hi Kelly

Just read your thread.. and so glad that your new CDC is lovely. Thats what we need with this diet and will give your much more self esteem too. xx

Back