How do I get my head in gear?

Kilobel

I started Cambridge 3 week ago when I bought my prom dress. My CDC was away half term & because I didnt see her weekly my nasty me came out & sabotaged it all in the 'hope' that I coudl rectify any damage the following week (I am so pants). I only got back on it yesterday & WI is tomorrow so I am gonna be in trouble :-(
Problem is I also had my prom dress fitting on Monday & IT STILL DOESNT FIT :-( Not surprising cos I aint lost more than a few pounds.
I have approx 3inch to lose off the boob area & 1-2 off waist for it even to fasten let alone be comfy, Do you think thsi is poss in 4 weeks?
Dress cost me £265 so I cant go get another :-(

Needless to say ladies I will be living here for teh next 4 weeks

Somebody please give me a motivational kick up teh rear

Thanks
Niki

Hi Ya,

Not everyone has the same weight loss and inch loss..But It is possible to loose 1-2 inch off your waist in four weeks,i lost 3 inches the first 4 weeks on CD...
Good Luck:p, just stay 100% and think how u will feel when u are wearing your dress!:)
xx

You CAN loose the inches in the time scale you have set, BUT you need to be 100% - it is hard while getting into ketosis, but once you are there you will soon be slipping into that dress!

Keep positive!

Hugs x x x

Thanks hun
Dont knwo why I break it cos when I do it 100% I am full & feel great but them bl**dy demons creep in & I blow it :-(
Gotta stick to it now or I will be at a prom in jeans & tiara lol

Wish me luck
Niki

Thanks Emma
I am determined thsi morning & the lady altering my dress (It had a train to be taken off) she was so sinical that I wouldnt get in it but I WILL!!! I refuse to have a skinny seamstress put me an extra panel in it lol

I think you have every chance to get in your dress if you give CD a chance and try for 100% over the next month. I am down a size in under 3 weeks!!! Go on.......go for it!!!!!!!

Kilobel- I lost 4.5 inches off my waist in the first two weeks last time around. You can do it. Get your head in the right place and you'll be slim in no time. Keep a diary, look at 'fat' pictures of yourself, lurk on the forums, have a peek at the inspirational piccies on here and think of a long list of things to do to distract yourself if the devil on your shoulder starts chatting to you. Hope you feel a little more motivated, sometimes just admitting to being naughty on here can be like a massive weight off your shoulders. Good luck (all though I'm sure you're not going to need it ;))

Yes you do have time, keep focused on that dress, as you have said you dont want to go in jeans, so the only way to stop that happening is to cd 100% no cheats no ill start again tomorrow, start now you can do it, then you will look fabulous.

I think you have every chance to get in your dress if you give CD a chance and try for 100% over the next month. I am down a size in under 3 weeks!!! Go on.......go for it!!!!!!!

Wow thats great stuff, well done you!!
Thanks hun
Niki

Kilobel- I lost 4.5 inches off my waist in the first two weeks last time around. You can do it. Get your head in the right place and you'll be slim in no time. Keep a diary, look at 'fat' pictures of yourself, lurk on the forums, have a peek at the inspirational piccies on here and think of a long list of things to do to distract yourself if the devil on your shoulder starts chatting to you. Hope you feel a little more motivated, sometimes just admitting to being naughty on here can be like a massive weight off your shoulders. Good luck (all though I'm sure you're not going to need it ;))

OMG Lisa thats an amazing loss isnt it?
I am hoping to do it & to be fair I do usually lose alot of what I assume is water in teh first week so am sure it is achievable I just have to keep that dress in my head :)
Thanks I feel loads better
Niki

Yes you do have time, keep focused on that dress, as you have said you dont want to go in jeans, so the only way to stop that happening is to cd 100% no cheats no ill start again tomorrow, start now you can do it, then you will look fabulous.

Thanks hun
I am feeling so much more positive after posting on here & I very nearly didnt as I thought no one would reply
I am quite choked now actually that you have all taken tiem to try & help me

Thanks y'all
Niki
x

Go Niki, you CAN do it and you will be the belle of the Ball! Look at the inspirational pics as someone else has suggested. It is a brilliant way of saying'I can and will do the same'

Good luck and don't forget to post a pic of you in the dress!!

Sarah
x

Thanks Sarah :)
Just been for a long walk (something I never do) & we went up our street & hubby had finished work early so me, him & 3 of teh kids went. THEY all sat on a bench eating fish & chips & I sat drinking water :)
Feel so good to of had water & feel better having done a bit of exercise. I think to hit my inches target exercise will be a must too.

Just having my shake but have to say its the first one I dont really like (Choc orange) Not nasty just need to down in one rather than savour I think lol

Thanks for teh support hun
Niki

You can do it, cos we'll all be here to help you. The site is very motivational just now. Theres lots of good chats and lots of lovely people here.
100% for two weeks will see those inches moving and you'll be so inspired you can do it.
Good luck.
Mx

Back