How do the packs taste?

I can't wait to try the different flavours! My order is arriving tomorrow but not starting until all the crap Christmas snacks are out of the house or ill be too tempted!! I'm not the sort of person to just be able to leave things in the cupboard if I know it's there.

I have a sweet tooth so ordered choc shake, choc crispy shake, vanilla, cafe latte, all of the bars except one that I can't remember the name of (I have a feeling it had some sort of dried fruit?) , all of the soups except tomato, tomato chilli, curry, spicy pasta and mushroom pasta :D they all sound delicious!

See, I have to say that I LOVE the lemon bar! Just goes to show that everyone's tastes are different and need to just bite the bullet and try a sample pack if you're thinking about it. Looking forward to trying the cookies and cream, toffee and raspberry shakes for the first time.

I'm with you. The lemon bar is my fave definitely! Still trying all the different packs and flavours out though so I might still find one that beats it!

I did love the lemon bar, but can't bear it now. Bit of a bind cause the only other one I like is chocolate truffa. The wafers though, so wish I'd not ordered them - they're amazing!

Are the wafers new? I didn't see them when ordering but I see them now! Would deffo go for those next time!

Thanks, I was hoping to hear that s&s are better than exante! I only managed 1 day on it, the shakes were so gross I just thought I was going to be sick! My first lot of s&s arrive tomorrow :D

I too have done exante aswell and sns is miles away from exante. I look forward to my shakes a little too much ;)

Are the wafers new? I didn't see them when ordering but I see them now! Would deffo go for those next time!

They taste nice but are so small they are only twice the sive of a small amtchbox

I just threw out loads of exante shakes as I couldn't stomach them , but the s & s shakes are fine, just make sure you mix them fully as gritty lumps are not nice :)
Oh yeah, that lemon bar , bleurgh! Gross :)

I saw them last night too. The advice says that they are missing a few nutrients so can only be used as a replacement of you are taking a multivitamin. You also can't have one of them and a bar in the same day!!!

I have ordered some choc choc and some vanilla ones to try on top of my order. They do sound scrummy.

Xx

I would prefer the shakes as its so much easier to drink and not waste so much time sitting looking at what ever meal it is comparing it to the real thing

I saw them last night too. The advice says that they are missing a few nutrients so can only be used as a replacement of you are taking a multivitamin. You also can't have one of them and a bar in the same day!!!

I have ordered some choc choc and some vanilla ones to try on top of my order. They do sound scrummy.

Xx

I had one yesterday as was having a 3 pack and meal day. I take a a-z every day anyway except when i do a 4 pack day.

The vanilla taste like the blue ribbon chocolate biscuit wafer thingy!

They are small but scrummy i eat them when i need to cram in my packs because facing another shake or meal will just be too filling!

It doesn't take long to eat the meals at all-and it makes a welcome change to the shakes.

I agree! Definitely makes a nice change and I personally don't really sit there comparing them to the 'real thing'. Maybe that's just because they taste so nice, like the chilli one, personally I reckon that tastes just as good as the real thing! So does the spaghetti. Think they're my favourite packs, I don't really bother with the soups. My order allows me 2 meals, 1 bar and 1 shake a day as when I ordered just 1 meal a day I found that towards the end I ran out of meals and had loads of shakes left!

I had one yesterday as was having a 3 pack and meal day. I take a a-z every day anyway except when i do a 4 pack day.

The vanilla taste like the blue ribbon chocolate biscuit wafer thingy!

They are small but scrummy i eat them when i need to cram in my packs because facing another shake or meal will just be too filling!

thats my thought to. whe i was CD iwould go all day without before i realised i'd not had them. it killed me having 3 shakes at 1 go!!! and i hated their bars but looooooovvvvvvveeeeeeee lemon S&S bars

I know you can only have 1 bar a day but what about the meal packs? For example could you have a shake or bar in the morning and say chilli for dinner and the spicy pasta for tea?

Yep - you could have 4 meal packs a day if you wanted to.

Caramel shake - lovely! I've made it with icy water and put the maximum water in (350mls) and it's still tasty and sweet. Definitely one to repeat....

I have at least 2 meal packs a day, no limit on them.

Back