How do u stop urself from being so tired ???

sazzles

Hi guys me again already lol i'm feelin so tired already and coffee is not working :( does the tiredness end anytime soon ? i have a toddler and a crawling baby i just cant keep up with lol

Also does anyone else struggle at night with their cravin 2 wanna eat ? i did so well all day up until the evenin when the kids went 2 bed and i was bored and it killed me 2 smell my fella's dinner :S however i was a very good girl and smellin was all i did :D lol xx

I found coming on here helped me not too crave anything! It really worked then when i got tired, just took a mag to bed. The night is always my time to wanna eat....horrible feeling!

As for the tiredness, what day are you on? It should pass by the 1st week but saying that, with a crawling baby arn't you suppost to be tired?? Good luck Sazzles xx

I found coming on here helped me not too crave anything! It really worked then when i got tired, just took a mag to bed. The night is always my time to wanna eat....horrible feeling!

As for the tiredness, what day are you on? It should pass by the 1st week but saying that, with a crawling baby arn't you suppost to be tired?? Good luck Sazzles xx

+1 :)

What times do you have your shakes? I find it easier to have the first one at 11:30-12, the second between 5-6pm and then a hot chocolate one around 9:30. I'm same with being worse in the evenings but I'm fine during the day.

I feel tired most of the time whether on LTor not, and nights are definitely the worst, doesn't help that DH was snacking on crisps last night! I am going to bed around 9pm with my laptop just to avoid any temptation. I haven't slipped so far and I'm determined not to, but don't want to put myself in that position where I might, if that makes sense!

If you're tired all the time might be a good idea to get a blood test. I have underactive thyroid and one of the main symptoms is being really tired all the time. Before they diagnosed me I could easily nap in the afternoon, go to bed at 9pm, sleep through to 11am, get up then be napping again a couple of hours later.

I'm totally the opposite - have loads more energy?!

I too have a newly crawling baby and have just gone back to work, so I was panicking I'd struggle but I've found it really good so far.

I have a cup of coffee with half a vanilla shake whilst I'm getting ready, take the other half in a coffee to drink on the drive to work.
Have a flapjack for lunch and as much water through the day as poss.
Then home, bath and feed my little princess and then I actually cook for her and my husband - and enjoy it!!

Know it's weird but cooking makes me feel like I'm not missing out?!

Then, night time shake / mouse / flapjack etc.

Don't have much time to sit down and I'm ready for bed at the eend of it but seem to have more energy than before...or maybe I just know I have to get it all done?!

Oh, and the zillion cups of black coffee probably help...;)

thanks 4 ur advice everyone :) yea i never ate breakfast, wasnt fussed at lunch time but evenings i ate and snacked the most :( i'm more disappointed in myself coz i slipped 2nite and had a couple mouthfuls of chilli :( just feel so down and got a bad headache !! but thats it not again i know as of next week i'm goin on soups 2 have that savory thing back that i crave so much... i can do this and will do this :D xx

kgb04

:rolleyes:
hi, i really struggle on weekends & have to take myself upstairs & read this forum to take my mind of the wonderful smells downstairs. ( even fish is starting to seem appealing) any tips out there please x

i have my shakes around 8-9am, 12-1pm and 6-6pm, the way i would always eat (when dietin) otherwise no breakfast but it replaces my coffee xx

Sazzles hun, don't kick yourself about the chilli - think you only had 2 mouthfuls - you could have had a whole bowl or worse.

You stopped yourself and you've admitted it - all good signs.

I am a savory girl too but HATE the soups! I do quite like porridge for breakfast though. Half vanilla and half flapjack - at least you get to 'eat' something.

Keep going hun x

Back