how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

lo, i cheated and bought no soak lentils and just rinsed and boiled them, first time i have used them in all honesty. certainly going to use them again hubby thought soup was just like a pea and ham and even the teen tried some ( altougth i think this is cos his GF is vegetarian and told him to try lentils lol)
Libby is a 3 year old bitsa, ie bits of this bits of that. best guess is springer staffie cross, we have had her since she was 10 months old. she had been sent to the dogs home cos she was to lively for the young family who owned her, she is VERY lively. last time i lost weight it was due to her, my canine personal trainer. I wouldn't be without her now daughter says she is her replacement. lol.

lily your poem is wonderful, it made me cry cos it sums it up so well it is exactly how I feel.
I look at you and listen to all your advice and just know i can do this
if you don't mind i am going to print it out and put it with my inspirational pieces i have started compiling on a board in the kitchen.
i know i can get over this but your support has been wonderful
thankyou xx

Hi Mandy, I put the poem up so that it might help you to know you're not alone, I really can empathise with you, as can Jackie and a few others on here, my love by all means print it off, and if it helps in anyway, I am more than happy.
And you are right, you can do this, as Jackie said we are all here to help you any time you need someone to listen or just rant or ramble away at...and again don't push yourself too hard, do what you can just that short hop to the gate will be a big step, good luck hun.
You're dog sounds lovely just like my Border collie cross that I got from Battersea dogs home, he was so wonderful, unfortunately we had a spate of dog-napping around here and he was one of the ones that went missing, it broke my heart and still does some 14 years later, I now have a mad Labrador and a cat that thinks it's a dog lol

Mandy you can do this :D we are all here for you and all here to encourage you and help you. Lily thats a fab poem. I went through a stage like this when I lost my Dad, then again when I got 'carla. as she was so difficult to walk as so 'unique'... but I've pretty much over come it now. Little steps. Just go out the door up the path and come back sweetie. Each time you do it it will get easier and your confidence with grow and just remember you are never alone sweetheart cos all of us are with you at all times xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jackie, every time you talk about Carla I think of my Lab Chester, he is the male equivalent, he will bark at people and snarl if they look threatening, all the time backing away and peeing himself too ...bless him, he's a big strong softie but thankfully cos he is big and black, not like the golden labs that look a lot tamer, people are wary of him lol little do they know he'd lick them to death once he stopped wetting himself lol xx
I reckon my cat is fiercer lol
And also I can only back what you say about Mandy never being alone, not while we have anything to do with it that's for sure xx

Hope you've had a good day today Mandy :)

well i had an interesting couple of days!!!
with the help off the buspirone antianxiety meds the doc gave me. I went with my parents and daughter to stafford to help her move into her new house.
now honestly i didn't go anywhere other than in the car, into daughters new house and back to the car, and saw nobody but my family, but it is still a trip out :D
Ended up useing a few flexi syns prob about 30 but i am back on the straight and narrow today.
soup making is on todays agenda today as i have made a pan off carrot and coriander soup. some reason it has come out a bit salty,:confused: wondering if the stockcubes were more salty than normal but it is still very nice. syn free and ss ingredients.:)
that took care of todays lunch and tomorrows if hubby doesn't nick it tonight :rolleyes:

todays meals

B 2% greek yoghart with teaspoon of honey (2.5 syns) and rasberries.

l carrot and coriander soup, three wholemeal crispbreads( hexb) and 71 grams phili light(hexa)
melon and grapes

t spag boul with onions tomatoes, mushrooms,red pepper and carrot.

S alpen light bar (3 syns)

i am currently having my first star week for nearly 3 years !!!:confused: so am craving carbs bread, cake etc so am working really hard on not giving in. ;)

well i had an interesting couple of days!!!
with the help off the buspirone antianxiety meds the doc gave me. I went with my parents and daughter to stafford to help her move into her new house.
now honestly i didn't go anywhere other than in the car, into daughters new house and back to the car, and saw nobody but my family, but it is still a trip out :D
Ended up useing a few flexi syns prob about 30 but i am back on the straight and narrow today.
soup making is on todays agenda today as i have made a pan off carrot and coriander soup. some reason it has come out a bit salty,:confused: wondering if the stockcubes were more salty than normal but it is still very nice. syn free and ss ingredients.:)
that took care of todays lunch and tomorrows if hubby doesn't nick it tonight :rolleyes:

todays meals

B 2% greek yoghart with teaspoon of honey (2.5 syns) and rasberries.

l carrot and coriander soup, three wholemeal crispbreads( hexb) and 71 grams phili light(hexa)
melon and grapes

t spag boul with onions tomatoes, mushrooms,red pepper and carrot.

S alpen light bar (3 syns)

i am currently having my first star week for nearly 3 years !!!:confused: so am craving carbs bread, cake etc so am working really hard on not giving in. ;)

I was worried you'd gone quiet for a few days - so glad it was 'cause you were busy out with your family!

I had my first * week for a few months too, freaky lol Seems the healthy food is doing it's job though huh I wouldn't worry too much having a bit of something nice though, that's what syns are for. Have you tried the Eton Mess pudding? It's really yum and filling and only around 4 syns. I'll go look for the recipe for you - I got it from SugarPlum's diary, she makes nice things :)

Hmm can't find the exact recipe for the Eton Mess but basically per serving you want

1 meringue nest - around 2 syns
1 sachet white chocolate options - 2 syns
1/2 tub quark
splenda to taste.
Chopped strawberries

You mix the quark, options and splenda. Then you layer everything up in a glass going meringue, quark mixture, strawberries and repeat.

It is absolutely lovely!

ok everybody skip this post it is more of a personal rant inorder to get it out.

i am mid panic attack chestpain irritation and a total feeling of agitation can't sit still can't concentrate

feel like eating the cupboards empty but at the same time just want to be sick.

it is rediculous and stupid i know what triggered it i also know that it is a totally disporportionate reaction i am in my own home with hubby and teen trying hard not to let on what i feel like.

it is like something building up inside me that is going to explode

i will not will not give in to this i will not let it beat me

i am not this person i won't be this person

Hi Mandy theres really nothing I can say to help I know :happy096::girlpower::talk017:
sure you've done all the deep breathing etc etc
I so know there is nothing worse and you feel like the only one that has ever suffered
was going to say fatastically well done for going out with your daughter and parents,mabe it was too bigger step and that is why you are suffering now
believe me it wont be long before you are chasing and nagging those junior doctors

Aw Mandy :hug99: Hope you get a good night's sleep and feel better in the morning hun x

Hope your feeling better soon Mandy, you are not alone and there are plenty of people to support you. You will get to where you want to be don't worry! x

Genuine good luck. you shouldnt be too embarrased to go to a group, that is what they are there for, they really will make you feel welcome- and you might find a friend that you can (secretly) compete with! thats the best kind of motavation! in my opinion anyway lol. i think there is more motavation when you go. how about lose some then join if it will make you feel better? im sure you will do it this time, you sound determind! best of luck :) xx

ok, after a total melt down earlier today involving lots of tears and tantrums i am over this attack and feeling so much better:eek:

didn't eat the cuboards dry but did use 9 syns on a chicken kebab not a doner one just chicken pieces. so don't think i will have done any damage:eek:

i am just so tierd tonight i will be having an early night !!!
todays food diary;

B activa fat free yog, rasberries

l gammon tomatoes mushroom scrambled eggs 3 slices of ww brown danish with dairylea light spread on it (hexa+b)

T chicken kebab with lots of salad 9 syns for pitta bread.

haven't had any snacks today but have lots of fruit in and some free soup if i need anything else

hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday xx

Hi hun, Well done for going out to daughters, great job. The melt down, was it to do with going out? I used to get like that after, scared the bejesus out of me and I didn't really know why, just used to make me sweat and feel horrible. Hope you're feeling a lot better now.
Well done on not caving in with the food, you're a star with all that you have going on it would be so easy to just say what the heck...:clap: xx

having a really good day today:D, have set my self the challange of doing 30 mins exercise every day and have just done an hour:whacky068: half an hour ahead of myself already on day one:eek:
To some 30 mins might not be a lot but it is to me, i will increase it as i go along but for now feel that is an achievable target.
good old wi means i can do it in the house. inadvertantly exercised the dog too cos she has bounded around the living room trying to work out what i am doing:confused::):confused:.
Is now fast asleep bless her !.
i have also worked out the meal plans for the week my organisation this week astounds me:D:eek::D

right meals for today ;

B poached egg on toast using hexb 3 syns for spread on toast

L carrot and corriandor soup h/m, banana.

T chicken stuffed with philli light and wrapped in lean bacon with boiled potatoes and broccli and fresh garden peas, strawberries with muller yog

S melon, cereal bar 3 syns

obviously tea is just a plan at the mo.

Well done on the hour's exercise! I'm doing the same thing myself this week aiming for 30 mins a day - I hope the endorphins help you feel good, it's really working on me :)

Are you looking forward to your WI this week? Hope you get a great result x

Well done on your exercise hun, when I first started doing mine back in Nov/Dec I was doing about 5-10 mins 2 or 3 times a day, I am now averaging anywhere between 1 and a half hours and as much as 4 hours some days and have been known (on quite a few occasions) to be exercising at 2am just because I can't sleep and it's peacefully quiet lol
Great job on planning the weeks meals ...I do that every week, but don't actually decide what order i am going to have them in until the day lol and if something catches my eye, I have often eben known to change the plan at the drop of a hat, but at least if I plan I am not dithering over the shopping list lol
Have a great evening and may tomorrow be as good a day as today xx

Back