how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

ahhhhhhhhh need to learn to copy and paste my posts cos just lost another one , why is it always the long ones i lose never the short ones !!!!!! oh well i will redo it tomorrow now off to do some dance star xxx

ahhhhhhhhh need to learn to copy and paste my posts cos just lost another one , why is it always the long ones i lose never the short ones !!!!!! oh well i will redo it tomorrow now off to do some dance star xxx

My son likes Just Dance on the wii, I'm lazy and prefer either Rock Band or Singstar lol Suppose I should give the dancing game ago, having fun? :)

Have just finished reading this diary. Mandy you're doing so well, and with so much to cope with too!

I can't pretend I know what you're going through with the panic attacks, as it isn't anything I've ever experienced personally, but just want you to know that I'm another one sending you my support.

*hugs & blessings*

i meant just dance its a wi game which involves prancing around matching the dance moves on the screen did 1/2 an hours worth with lots of laughing:D you can make it as energetic as you like my neice just stands there and moves her arms, my son bounds all over the place i am some where in between. thing i might invest in zumba next cos i much prefer this way of exercising :D

i changed my wi this week to thurs cos i joined sw on line a couple of weeks back in order to have access to the syns calculator and to formalise my wi so today was the day and i have lost another 3 lb :D

so thats my stone and a half in a month:) aiming at a stone for sept, hoping increasing my activity levels will have the desired effect.
saw my gp yesterday who increased some of the meds she had put me on sighned me off for another 3 weeks:cry: have to go to see my manager today which has me really stressed so have taken the back up meds she gave me for acute anxiety which i am hoping will prevent me panicing during the meeting :( can't eat any breakfast cos i feel so sick have got some alpenlights in my bag for after incase i am suddenly hungry.
I will enter a food diary later today when i have decided what to have. eating has been very erratic these last 2 days as i have been so het up about going out etc but have, i think, stayed on plan. we shall see next week now xx

i meant just dance its a wi game which involves prancing around matching the dance moves on the screen did 1/2 an hours worth with lots of laughing:D you can make it as energetic as you like my neice just stands there and moves her arms, my son bounds all over the place i am some where in between. thing i might invest in zumba next cos i much prefer this way of exercising :D

i changed my wi this week to thurs cos i joined sw on line a couple of weeks back in order to have access to the syns calculator and to formalise my wi so today was the day and i have lost another 3 lb :D

so thats my stone and a half in a month:) aiming at a stone for sept, hoping increasing my activity levels will have the desired effect.
saw my gp yesterday who increased some of the meds she had put me on sighned me off for another 3 weeks:cry: have to go to see my manager today which has me really stressed so have taken the back up meds she gave me for acute anxiety which i am hoping will prevent me panicing during the meeting :( can't eat any breakfast cos i feel so sick have got some alpenlights in my bag for after incase i am suddenly hungry.
I will enter a food diary later today when i have decided what to have. eating has been very erratic these last 2 days as i have been so het up about going out etc but have, i think, stayed on plan. we shall see next week now xx

Well done on hitting the 1.5 stone mark you lovely lady!

I hope today goes okay for you, I'm not able to give advice for panic attacks so can only offer virtual :hug99: Do try and nibble those alpen bars if possible, you don't want low blood sugar along with the anxiety x

Please share your opinion of it if you do go for a zumba game/dvd. It sounds kinda interesting but it all sounds so... energetic *wrinkles nose* lol I'm still getting my head around the being back into regular activity lark :D

Mandy, If you don't mind, I will say a little prayer for you in your meeting today.. even if you're not a believer, it can't hurt can it? :)

I've just started Zumba on the x-box kinect.. WOW! is all I can say!

It's certainly doing something, I have declared that our heating isn't going on in the winter, if someone is cold they put the Zumba on! It makes me so HOT! lol Literally burning calories I hope!

I'm really not very good at it - still learning the steps, but it is a LOT of fun, and can really feel it working - so far I can't do more than ten minutes at a time, and I'm done for.. but we did only start it yesterday and done another session this morning, so hopefully the time will increase slowly :)

do let us know how the meeting with your manager goes Mandy:talk017::grouphugg:
Was it work pressure that brought on he stress and anxiety .
Surely your manager has a duty to help-duty of care to staff as well as patients and all that
would love a wi!!! are they easy to connect???

well thats finally done and out the way, my meeting went fine :rolleyes: i got my self so worked up it is rediculous,
my manager and HR rep were really understanding hard not to be when confronted with a quivering heap really,:eek: but i kept it together and didn't panic, well not to much anyway x
it has really upset my routine the last couple of days so i will need to get myself focused if i am going to hit the target i have set myself for sept:)

ok todays not so brilliant food

B none as was planning to be sick :sigh:

L ham salad roll, (my dad bought it for me on white bread :eek: bless him x) estimating at about 10 syns so will avoid any more today to try and limit the damage

T mushroom and tomatoe omelette using milk from hex A rocket salad, melon kiwi and mango fruit salad.

S celery stick and home made hummous.

think i will make some soup later for tomorrow.

my actifry has arrived so i am sure i will be playing with that tomorrow too :D

Hi Mandy,
Glad it went well for you today, I am sure you'll be fine with regards to your weight loss.
Hope you're feeling a little better the last few days, I am so in awe of you, when I was at my worst I couldn't have even considered losing weight, so :happy096: to you, you're amazing x
The bread roll probably didn't do as much damage as you think, I was a manageress of Greggs the Bakers many moons ago and I can tell you how mean they are with butter and ham and such likes...as long as it was a normal bread roll, you're looking at 6-6.5 syns and maybe 1-2syns for the marg/butter although I doubt it was actually 1 syn unless they've become more generous over the years (they used to make us melt the butter/marg so that it went that bit further, all the tricks of the trade to make a bit more money) lol....I would say 10 would be a generous estimate.
Take care hun and I will catch up again soon xx

i am having a lovely positive day :D no need to go out, hubby and son both on lates so i have the house to my self :D.
i have made tomatoe and pepper soup and some home made hummous.
meant to do that yesterday but the teen and I played with the actifry instead. I am impressed by it the batch of chips we made were yum and totally syn free just did one potato worth cos were just testing it out but both really enjoyed them. teen then started putting other stuff in to make sure it worked and i think now prefers it :rolleyes: worried about justifying the cost of one but quite glad i decided to chance it now.
haven't done my exercise yet for today so will have to motivate myself in a bit :whip:

meal plans for today

B boiled egg and toast, banana

l beef with mushroom, carrots, onions and mushrooms. in an oyster sauce 4.5 syns, with boiled rice.

T H/M tomato and pepper soup (all ss in it) greek yoghart with honey 2.5 syns and melon

S H/M hummous and celery sticks ( for real today ) lol, alpen light 3 syns

total 10 syns for the day xx

Hiya Mandy - glad to hear you've had a lovely day :)

How come the chips were free in the actifry do you not have to put oil in if you don't want to? Iiiiiiinteresting if so lol Does it come with a recipe book or anything to give you ideas for making things other than chips?

Thinking I might buy the wii zumba game once I get paid. Though not sure how comfortable the waist belt thing will fit on me atm :eek:

Hiya Mandy - glad to hear you've had a lovely day :)

How come the chips were free in the actifry do you not have to put oil in if you don't want to? Iiiiiiinteresting if so lol Does it come with a recipe book or anything to give you ideas for making things other than chips?

Thinking I might buy the wii zumba game once I get paid. Though not sure how comfortable the waist belt thing will fit on me atm :eek:

Hey hun, you don't need to wear the waist belt, I put my wii controller in the pocket of my trackies or securely in the waistband, never fallen out yet and definitely buy it as it's fantastic xx

i am having a lovely positive day :D no need to go out, hubby and son both on lates so i have the house to my self :D.
i have made tomatoe and pepper soup and some home made hummous.
meant to do that yesterday but the teen and I played with the actifry instead. I am impressed by it the batch of chips we made were yum and totally syn free just did one potato worth cos were just testing it out but both really enjoyed them. teen then started putting other stuff in to make sure it worked and i think now prefers it :rolleyes: worried about justifying the cost of one but quite glad i decided to chance it now.
haven't done my exercise yet for today so will have to motivate myself in a bit :whip:

meal plans for today

B boiled egg and toast, banana

l beef with mushroom, carrots, onions and mushrooms. in an oyster sauce 4.5 syns, with boiled rice.

T H/M tomato and pepper soup (all ss in it) greek yoghart with honey 2.5 syns and melon

S H/M hummous and celery sticks ( for real today ) lol, alpen light 3 syns

total 10 syns for the day xx

So glad you had a lovely positive day, isn't it lovely to be home alone doing what you want and not having to answer to or sacrifice your time on anyone else...I love it, wish i had more of it too :8855:
Loving the sound of the Actifry, going to have to check it out properly
Night night hun, hope you have a great day tomorrow too xx

lo, i sprayed the chips with fry light so it makes them syn free it worked absolutly fine and much better chips than the ones i make in the oven x :)

you can use it for most things and it comes with a recipie book, i am impressed so far :D
I got it for £109 it was the price that was putting me off cos it can be up to £170 but i got it from currys on a special offer:D (i love a bargin x)

lily thanks for the zumba tip i was worried about the belt thing and i had not thought of putting it in my wist band:D looks like that will be my next internet purchase then. think hubby is regretting me learning to internet shop:rolleyes:

Oooh, please share your salmon recipe, it sounds yum!

Think I'd better start saving up a bit for the actifry, the zumba I should be able to afford this month. Can't wait :D

Hi Mandy
I am definitely going to look at one of the Acyifry's now, sounds great was always put off by the price too, saw it in Lakeland's a couple of years ago but didn't like the price so didn't look any further.
Yeah the Zumba, I was the same as you guys, I bought it for my daughter for her b'day (she's lost close on 2 st and is almost at goal so is skinny ) and I said the same to her, won't get the belt anywhere near me, so she pointed out I didn't need to and I've never looked back. Definitely one of the better work outs sweat and heart pumping wise, along with Sports Active 2 ...really feel it working with them 2 so both worth every penny xx

well i have had a busy old day today, been out to visit my grandad and managed to walk round the little farm shop we usually buy our fruit and veg from (not really hard cos it is just a little shop :))
so lots of nice veggies and fruit in the fridge now :D
home again and cooked a big sunday lunch, used some syns for it but have stayed within my limit :D
was going to make an eton mess for dessert but was to full to need one :eek:
meals today :

B bacon and mushroom on wholemeal toast (4 syns)+ HEXB

L pear and banana (didn't have breakfast till late so didn't really need lunch)

T roast gammon, sw roast pots, savoy cabbage (lots cos its one of my fav veg) carrots and sweede, 1 spoonful stuffing (2 syns), one yorkshire pudding (2 syns) and gravy (2 syns)

total syns for the day 10

not really drank a lot today so must do better tomorrow, seem to start off the week really well making at least 2 lts, but seem to tail off as the week progresses
so yet again plan for the week : DRINK MORE WATER/NAS;);););)

Back