how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

broadsbean said:
gosh busy few days xxxx struggling to keep with have been reading diaries just not commenting xxxxx

very short staffed at the moment so have been doing some overtime, on a late today a long day tomorrow and then another late on tues ;)

not been to bad food wise apart from maybe a little carb heavy but have kept at 15 syns :D

bit worried because i haven't been able to make it to the gym since weds and really haven't drank enough have to practically drown myself for the next 2 days :giggle:

so todays plan

B shreddies, ss milk (hexa and hexb) fresh apricots

L lean pork chop, mixed salad (let, toms, cucum, radish and onions)

T honey and mustard chicken, cabbage leek and broccli ( 5 syns )

S 2 slices wm ww bread (6 syns)

hope every body is having a good weekend promise i will catch up soon xxxx

I know exactly how you feel Hun struggling to keeping up with diarys! I feel like I neglect so many people by not visiting often enough!

Struggling to keep up with my own at the moment! Lol

Hope your ok Hunny... Good luck for WI!

Lol see Cinta felt so bad she posted it twice ;)

Happy tuesday Mandy
Don't worry about the diaries hun
we know how busy you must be

Hi Mandy, just calling in to see how you are doing and I can see you are still a very busy lady.............try not to beat yourself up about not going to the gym and accept that sometimes life just gets in the way and you will get there when you can ............do try to up the water if you possibly can tho...xxxx

fed up of work now just 2 more days to go and then i have the weekend off :D
starting 3 long days the week after that so hoping things will get easier, ended up working this morning as there really was no staff. expecting tomorrow to be a funny day as there is a drs strike and noody is sure how it is going to work including the drs :rolleyes:

meals remain disjointed hurried and car loaded, purely on the fact that it is quick and easy, snacking has been on fruit i am glad to say not on crisps and biscuits so i am at least doing something right, completly forgot to weigh myself this morning cos was planning to make wi definetly going next week as on holiday the week after and don't want to go a month again. think i need to get brave and start going to several differant classes so that i don't have to miss.

have a 50th bd party to go to on fri night, have tried several excuses to get out of it but family are all going and not taking no for an answer:(
have a new dress a size 28 instead of a size 32 :) and it is a very comfortable fit, planning to wear it with some silver sandels with a silver shawl thingy i have. The dress is red :eek: i don't often wear red usually wear dark colors. so it is a push out of my comfort zone all round. Hate things like this:confused:

hopefully i will get round a few diaries this evening and see how all you lovely ladies are doing xxx

Hello darling,

When you do all this over time I hope you're getting paid for it!

Well done on choosing a lovely bright colour.. You'll look great I know x

Morning Mandy,

Love the sound of the dress and accessories!.....definately need to see a piccie x

Hope everything goes as well as it can for you today in work:hug99:

:woohoo: 2 dress sizes down - must be a great feeling. Well done Mandy. :bighug: xxxxxx

Evening Mandy, just catching up after my week away...............hope you had a good weekend xx

Almost finished my marathon of work just tomorrow to do and then i am off for 18 days, having friday off as time owing :D
a surprising lb off for me today, lots of sandwiches late night eating and no where near enough water.:rolleyes:

off to cornwall with hubby on sat, and once i get ack from there i will be working just 3 days a week so will have more time to concentrate on myself, hopefully it will act as good kick start for me. it will also mean i have more mimis time again xxx
i miss you guys :cry:

hopefully i will get some catching up done today inbetween doing the housework, hubby and son are in trouble cos i left every where tidy on sunday before doing the 2 13 hour shifts and i have to do it all again today cos they have done nothing for the last 2 days:mad: to say i am annoyed is an understatement

hope your all doing well and i will be catching up with you all i promise xxxx

Hello lovely Mandy, so sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on your diary, have been soooo busy here preparing for the bambino :giggle:

Sounds like you have been working your butt off lovely and you need that holiday

well done on the lb loss :woohoo: :winner: doesn't matter how you got it my love just that it happened...have your well deserved holiday and then back on it when you get home .

Have a lovely day hunni :hug99: xxxxxxxx

ohhh forgot to mention before, my daughter got offered the job so will be moving to munich this summer :D

i am a proud mummy, its a really good job with a good pay packet, better than anything she could have got here in the uk i also love her confidence I know kids her age who want go to the next town for a job let alone move across europe :eek:

thats me sorted for christmas markets then :giggle: any one up for a trip to munich xxxx

ohhh forgot to mention before, my daughter got offered the job so will be moving to munich this summer :D

i am a proud mummy, its a really good job with a good pay packet, better than anything she could have got here in the uk i also love her confidence I know kids her age who want go to the next town for a job let alone move across europe :eek:

thats me sorted for christmas markets then :giggle: any one up for a trip to munich xxxx

A massive congratulations to her Mandy xxxxxxx

OOOHHHH how lovely, huge congrats to your daughter :) no wonder you are a proud mummy and deservedly so :D:D

Grrr to OH and son for not keeping the place tidy whilst you were working so hard, its soul destroying isn't it doing the same jobs day in day out :( whilst we were away the boys couldn't manage to chuck some bleach down the loos or wipe a clothe around it, so you can imagine the state they were in after a week :eek: :eek:

Have a wonderful holiday in Cornwall and hopefully the weather will be great for you...............you certainly deserve a break :):)

broadsbean said:

Ooh how lovely, count me I'm for the Christmas markets, Munich is perfect :giggle:, your daughter's a braver gal than me that's for sure. Big congrats to her xxx:hug99:xxx

Back