How Do You Manage Your Water Intake ??..

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Just wanted to ask, how do you all pace your water during the day, do you make sure you have so many litres before dinner or tea?? :rolleyes:

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:​

I have been struggling the past couple of days & I Find I am trying to glug as much as I can before bed which makes me piss like a racehorse & means getting up in the middle of the night & it's a nightmare when your so comfy & warm.. :mad:

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:​

Just curious how you all manage your water intake??
:cool:

I try to spread mine out, doesnt always happen though and like you drink loads at night! Ideally 1 litre between 9-12, 12-3, 3-6, 6-9 ... well thats the plan but I only ever really manage 3 litres at most.

I've just been carrying a bottle of water around with me wherever I go and keep taking swigs every minute or so.........but unfortunatley I still need to get up in the middle of the night for a wee! I agree it's very annoying!

im starting cb this weekend but im trying to get into the swing of things with regard to the water taking and oh my it is goin to be hard..i cant even manage half a litre never mind 2/3

ive given up the coke well untill tonight when bf bought me a bottle i am soo doomed come the weekend!!

How much water do i need to drink roughly? meeting me cdc this weekend to get stuff cant wait!!

Good for you chick, ;)

You will get used to it, just come on here as much as you can for support, were all here for the same thing...

xx

OMG kel - how do you manage that much water??

I would be in the loo all day long. :)

I find keeping a 1.5L bottle next to the bed a good tip - then its at room temperature and if you keep guzzling it while you are getting ready in the morning then you are off to a good start! Then another one of those bottles during the morning and you are 3 litres down already!

I usually aim for a pint an hour, if i start early enough in the day i get 5l down me and can usually stop around 8ish and just have a little drink after that so i'm not at the toilet all night. Yesterday was a good day for me, managed 6l :eek:

I have one litre (warm) with my hot chocolate breakfast at 5am.
i take 3 litres to work with me and make sure I drink at least 2.5 before I 3pm.
Then in the evening I drink as much/little as I want (usually at least a litre, sometimes 2).

I usually aim for a pint an hour, if i start early enough in the day i get 5l down me and can usually stop around 8ish and just have a little drink after that so i'm not at the toilet all night. Yesterday was a good day for me, managed 6l :eek:

That's why you've had such brilliant losses!

I have water by me all day long.

I stop about 8pm so that I am not up all night!

You will find that the toilet trips do lessen as your body acclimatises to the new water intake.

Back