How do you reward yourself?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letmeout, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    T'be sure the weight loss in itself is enough reward but being genetically greedy I need more.
    Today I've rewarded myself with a new hairdo- restyle, three colurs and a blow dry. Not that I could afford it.
    Next week I think I'll have my nails done.
    At 5 stone -if I can find the money perhaps I'll have botox or whiten my teeth.
    Or maybe I'll just start making unreasonable sexualdemands on DH?
    How about you?
    ( i.e. how will you reward yourself-not will you make nreasonable sexal demands of my DH !!tee hee)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, I have my hair done regulary, I also treat myself to new clothes all be it from the charity shop, I've been shrinking that quick my purse couldn't keep up normally and I've found shops where I can get almost new designer and posh high street things. When I get to goal I've got to think up a goodie, I've never been this size or weight in my adult life, I think I was about 15 when I was this size before and at school that's still the fat kid. My other treats are being able to walk past kids without being called names now. It's fab, I also like to get nice creams and potions and make up. Since losing I've found I take care of my appearance so much more, fake tan is fab too xx

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    if i achieve a goal i buy myself a dvd. or something like that.. x x x

5. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooer-fake tan. There's an idea. I'm wearing makeup everyday now for the first time in years. Just feel more like it.

6. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I had my first treat at 2 stone and plan to treat myself every 2 stone I lose. I had my hair cut last time, next time I'm going to have the colour I have now stripped out and then have it dark brown with blonde streaks. The time after, when I lose 6 stone, I'm going to either have my nails done or have some new clothes, depends on whether I can get into clothes I have now from when I was slimmer

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    ive bought purfumes and fancy lotions so far

8. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
  9. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

I buy fashionable clothing, from jeans to tank tops to shorts or tees. A girl can never have enough clothes. And now that I reached goal I love to show off all of my @ssets!

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im enjoying buying clothes. Actually I need to stop... my wardrobe is getting out of hand :giggle:

11. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I decided to buy a DS Lite when I went from obese to overweight, and it might be a Radley handbag when I get to 11 stone. Want it to be something I would never normally buy myself. You never know, I might be able to get OH to chip in for a matching purse!!

12. helsbels

helsbels Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge on and off
    i'm going to be starting cd on 3/3 after i've been away for the weekend. fir my 1 stone goals i think i'd have fake tans and when i get my 5 stone off i'd love an all over body massage (wouldn't dare flash my flabby bits at the mo :cry:) oooh and i want want of them family photos, you know the ones with the white backgrounds where everyone is jumping about like loonies (best warn my other half it's gonna be a dear due should i ever shift this weight

13. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Im going to treat myself weekly....sad i know! Every other week im going to have a facial...as my skins got worse recently, then alternate weeks im going to have one of those fat breaking down/ cellulite massaging wraps....as im really conscious my skins not going to stay tight!

I am avoiding buying and nice clothes until i hit my target weight so its a real treat and really exciting to walk into a shop and buy an 8 or 10!!

xxxx

14. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Well today I am getting my hair done. The usual, dark chocolate tint with cocoa highlights. Last week was a Calvin Klein chunky ring, week before was 2 tops and 2 waistcoats in size 12, week before that was a pair of boots, week before that was a handbag and my first treat was a Per Una top in a 14 which I had my eye on for ages and is now too big.

May be depriving myself of food but not devpriving myself of treats. :)

15. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    manicure

16. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

So far I've had my eyebrows done (hadn't bothered with those for ages :eek: ), had a new purse and new knickers! I'm thinking my legs deserve some treatment next :) I have bought some bio oil as well.

STBG - great treats in your slideshow :D

17. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I bought a lovely jubbly Lovelinks bracelet which I now buy charms for and am adding to it when I want to

LOVELINKS.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D You can NEVER have too many nice things! xxxx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    molton Brown Smellies, love them. New clothes, getting waxing done, not a treat to some but it is for me!!! I am a little weird like that! Oh and clothes, lots of clothes.

20. QueenJ

QueenJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    :eek: Never thought of treating myself at milestones! I do treat myself if I show a 3lb loss or more that week - usually small like a book or new pajamas.

I must start thinking of something good for my 2stone mark - will hit it soon! I'll be at my lighest in more than 2.5 years! :p

21. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lots of fabby reward ideas here !! I may have gone a bit over the top with the hair as it cost me over 90 quid- can't spend that much every time I need cheering up. Mind you it is quite long and I have had lots of colours in.......

STBG- fantastic jewellery. Great idea if you have the budget.

Think my next treat will be a fake tan when I've lost 3 stone.
    Looked up ther price of teeth whitening at a salon by me and have decided it will have to be when I get to goal.... or I could get a car for that much!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.