Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do you reward yourself?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letmeout, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    T'be sure the weight loss in itself is enough reward but being genetically greedy I need more.
    Today I've rewarded myself with a new hairdo- restyle, three colurs and a blow dry. Not that I could afford it.
    Next week I think I'll have my nails done.
    At 5 stone -if I can find the money perhaps I'll have botox or whiten my teeth.
    Or maybe I'll just start making unreasonable sexualdemands on DH?
    How about you?
    ( i.e. how will you reward yourself-not will you make nreasonable sexal demands of my DH !!tee hee)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, I have my hair done regulary, I also treat myself to new clothes all be it from the charity shop, I've been shrinking that quick my purse couldn't keep up normally and I've found shops where I can get almost new designer and posh high street things. When I get to goal I've got to think up a goodie, I've never been this size or weight in my adult life, I think I was about 15 when I was this size before and at school that's still the fat kid. My other treats are being able to walk past kids without being called names now. It's fab, I also like to get nice creams and potions and make up. Since losing I've found I take care of my appearance so much more, fake tan is fab too xx

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    if i achieve a goal i buy myself a dvd. or something like that.. x x x

5. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooer-fake tan. There's an idea. I'm wearing makeup everyday now for the first time in years. Just feel more like it.

6. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I had my first treat at 2 stone and plan to treat myself every 2 stone I lose. I had my hair cut last time, next time I'm going to have the colour I have now stripped out and then have it dark brown with blonde streaks. The time after, when I lose 6 stone, I'm going to either have my nails done or have some new clothes, depends on whether I can get into clothes I have now from when I was slimmer

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    ive bought purfumes and fancy lotions so far

8. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
  9. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

I buy fashionable clothing, from jeans to tank tops to shorts or tees. A girl can never have enough clothes. And now that I reached goal I love to show off all of my @ssets!

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im enjoying buying clothes. Actually I need to stop... my wardrobe is getting out of hand :giggle:

11. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I decided to buy a DS Lite when I went from obese to overweight, and it might be a Radley handbag when I get to 11 stone. Want it to be something I would never normally buy myself. You never know, I might be able to get OH to chip in for a matching purse!!

12. helsbels

helsbels Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge on and off
    i'm going to be starting cd on 3/3 after i've been away for the weekend. fir my 1 stone goals i think i'd have fake tans and when i get my 5 stone off i'd love an all over body massage (wouldn't dare flash my flabby bits at the mo :cry:) oooh and i want want of them family photos, you know the ones with the white backgrounds where everyone is jumping about like loonies (best warn my other half it's gonna be a dear due should i ever shift this weight

13. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Im going to treat myself weekly....sad i know! Every other week im going to have a facial...as my skins got worse recently, then alternate weeks im going to have one of those fat breaking down/ cellulite massaging wraps....as im really conscious my skins not going to stay tight!

I am avoiding buying and nice clothes until i hit my target weight so its a real treat and really exciting to walk into a shop and buy an 8 or 10!!

xxxx

14. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Well today I am getting my hair done. The usual, dark chocolate tint with cocoa highlights. Last week was a Calvin Klein chunky ring, week before was 2 tops and 2 waistcoats in size 12, week before that was a pair of boots, week before that was a handbag and my first treat was a Per Una top in a 14 which I had my eye on for ages and is now too big.

May be depriving myself of food but not devpriving myself of treats. :)

15. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    manicure

16. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

So far I've had my eyebrows done (hadn't bothered with those for ages :eek: ), had a new purse and new knickers! I'm thinking my legs deserve some treatment next :) I have bought some bio oil as well.

STBG - great treats in your slideshow :D

17. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I bought a lovely jubbly Lovelinks bracelet which I now buy charms for and am adding to it when I want to

LOVELINKS.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D You can NEVER have too many nice things! xxxx

18. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    molton Brown Smellies, love them. New clothes, getting waxing done, not a treat to some but it is for me!!! I am a little weird like that! Oh and clothes, lots of clothes.

19. QueenJ

QueenJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    :eek: Never thought of treating myself at milestones! I do treat myself if I show a 3lb loss or more that week - usually small like a book or new pajamas.

I must start thinking of something good for my 2stone mark - will hit it soon! I'll be at my lighest in more than 2.5 years! :p

20. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lots of fabby reward ideas here !! I may have gone a bit over the top with the hair as it cost me over 90 quid- can't spend that much every time I need cheering up. Mind you it is quite long and I have had lots of colours in.......

STBG- fantastic jewellery. Great idea if you have the budget.

Think my next treat will be a fake tan when I've lost 3 stone.
    Looked up ther price of teeth whitening at a salon by me and have decided it will have to be when I get to goal.... or I could get a car for that much!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.