How Do You See Yourself?

Suzy I was thinking of you and your boys away...how awful for you and them...are they ok or do they think it's loads of fun missing school? My brother and family are all away at the moment on the Canary Islands, but aren't due home till Saturday - we're all wondering if they'll be home then or not. My OH wants to pretend to put their hse on the market and send them a picture....not sure it would go down to well though!

I'm very proud of you being able to stick to Go Lower at this particularly stressful time for you. It just goes to show how easy and good Go Lower is..Keep it up, very proud of you.

Hopefully by the time the 'real hot' summer arrives(?) you'll be feeling thin and beautiful and can really enjoy it with your boys.

Peachy- any news?

xx

Hi Happy and Sugar

Thanks for the support. I am really starting to stress about the boys now. I know they are in good hands but I am missing them so much.

I am still being good and sticking to the Go Lower diet because I know it is the right thing for me.

Happy you are right, come the summer I want to wear a lovely bikini that I got on holiday which is too tight at the moment but should look fantastic once I get to target. it is only for sun bathing, not swimming as it has the most georgeous detail on it.

It is the first item of clothing I have bought with my target weight in mind as I now know I will get there!

Suzy that's amazing - your first clothes bought with target weight in mind and a bikini - really brave and good for you...

As for the boys, have they managed to get on a flight today as I know some airports have opened....I've not heard the news since I've got in from work so don't know if any still open or if more have opened. At least the boys are with your parents so you know they are safe. And as your parents help you with childcare when you are working they know the boys really well, so at least they are all ok in each others company...Really am thinking of you. Well done for sticking to Go Lower at this stressful time, the boys will be very proud of their new slim mummy!

xx

Aww Suzy, it's probably all a big adventure to the boys, but I bet they miss you just as much as you miss them!

That bikini sounds very pretty, you'll be slipping into it in no time looking amazing while you sunbathe :)

Hi Happy

I have just replied to you on the Go Lower thread.

The boys are booked on a flight for next Tuesday as when I had to re-book their flights at the weekend that was the next time they had seats available.

Hopefully everything will now stay as normal and then they will be back next week.

Hi Sugar

Yes the boys are having a ball, in and out the pool all day for the last few days as the weather has improved again.

I went to see a friend first thing this morning and didn't want to put her boys down as I was missing my cuddles so much but I do feel better now.

The bikini is so beautiful, it has sequins on and a small flower that almost looks like it is knitted, strange sounding I know but to look at it, it is gorgeous! That is why I couldn't resist buying it when I saw it.

Hi Happy

I had a bit of a wobble last night. I think that I made myself feel worse by cuddling my friends boys as last night I didn't have my own to put to bed and it really hit me.

I am just hoping they do not change the flight situation again as I could not bear to have them delayed again.

Don't worry I am not ready to wear the bikini yet!!! I would frighten to many people at the moment but I am getting there thanks to Go Lower.

The end of August I am going away with a friend, as my 40th birthday present from her and I plan to wear it then as we are both sun worshippers.

That will be another week away from the boys and so now I have to make the most of them all summer as I didn't expect to be apart from them for two and half weeks now!

Suzy, we are all allowed a wobble now and then...I just hope you are back on the straight and narrow now. Remember if you have any problems we're all here for you as is your Go Lower consultant! Call them if you need to - I'm sure I don't need to tell you that though...

As for the boys, I'm sure they will be home before you know it. It doesn't sound as if people's flights are being cancelled now, just maybe delayed a few hrs...fingers crossed for you and them. What have the school said - I don't suppose they can say much really?!

Good luck and hope you are back on track re:Go Lower today.

xx

hi suzy, we are allallowed a slight wobble now and then nobody is perfect especially what your going through right now! I bet you miss them like mad, id miss my lot too.
remember we are all here and you can tell us about it all instead of heading for the chrisps! Wait for your Go Lower treats it will be worth it.:)

Thanks both of you.

I am back to feeling normal again. I know the boys will be home on Tuesday and I just have to focus on that.

The infant school have about 20-25 families stuck abroad and they know it is out of our control so they can't really say alot. They even have two members of staff away. Also because the boys are so young it will not affect them. The youngest is in nursery and my oldest is in reception so I am not worried it wil affect their A level results!!!!

I am now dreading asking for a month off for them at Xmas so we can go to New Zealand to see their other grandparents...... oh well I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

I know I can call my Go Lower consultant anytime I need to or I can get on here so I am confident no more wobbles.

Hey Suzy,

Pleased you are feeling better and back to your old self again. We all have wobbles, to be perfectly truthful with you, I'd have wobbled a lot sooner than you did if my kids were stuck abroad like you boys - so well done you for coping so well.

My daughters school as far as I am aware has only had 1 member of staff stuck somewhere...not sure about kids though.

The school will be fine about going to New Zealand at Xmas for a month - what can they say - this was hardly there fault and anyway, it'll be a new school year so won't count!! Also they are going to see Grandparents, its not as if they will be holidaying in the same way that they have been these last few weeks!! But like you say, you'll cross that bridge when you get to it - and it won't spoil there A Level results!!

Remember if you do think you may wobble again, we're all here for you as is Go Lower!
xx

Thanks Happy.

I have been feeling a bit down again as they missed out on such a beautiful weekend weather wise, thankfully they shoud be home tomorrow.

Good news, I was at a wedding on Friday and I got a few comments about my weight loss so I told them all about Go Lower and how great it has been for me.

I know that my BMI says i am obese, but i would say i am overweight myself. I have jelly belly and a big bum! But that said i often think i am bigger than i am then i see a photo and i think im not that big. Defo want to be smaller but still have sexy curves!

Technically I'm obese but I hate that word and I don't see myself as obese, I'm overweight but I'm mobile if I want to be and I don't eat copious amounts of food, I'm just really, really lazy. I actually feel worse (physically) then I look, because of my frame and height people don't expect me to weigh as much as I do, but inside I feel it. This is my main motivation for losing weight, the aches and pains need to go.

I'm in the normal weight range but I have a very small frame so I look a bit flabby and also with a few extra pounds. Actually, people tend to think that I weight more than I really do and probably it's because I'm only 5'1ft.

Thanks Happy.

I have been feeling a bit down again as they missed out on such a beautiful weekend weather wise, thankfully they shoud be home tomorrow.

Good news, I was at a wedding on Friday and I got a few comments about my weight loss so I told them all about Go Lower and how great it has been for me.

Well done Suzy on your compliments - it makes it all worth it doesn't it. Is anyone going to start with Go Lower from the wedding - that would be great for you, more friends to feel motivated with..

Any news on your boys? I know they are due home today. I do hope they got their flight and that you are getting on the cuddles you've missed. Don't worry about the wobble at the weekend, I'm really not surprised, but now the boys are back (hopefully) you should be able to carry on with Go Lower and carry on feeling great about life and yourself.

Styn Halz, I know what you mean, I'm also classed as Obese, but just feel fat...Although I am short, people have never believed how much I weigh?

Good luck
xx

Hi Stn Halyz

I also hope to keep a few sexy curves and with my big bum I can't see that being too much of a problem. The bb has always been with me, so I guess how ever much I lose that is going to stay.

By the way I ignore my BMI as it would depress me to think what it says about me.

Hi Steve
I have so much more energy as the weight is coming of and the aches are also better. It will be worth it!

Aline
I feel for you that people think you weigh more than you do. That just isn't fair!

I wish I could think of myself as cuddly but I know I am way beyond that, I just hate to admit it, although being on my Go Lower I am heading back to that way again.

Happy

I don't know if any of them will start Go Lower, always the ones that don't need to diet that ask me all about it and the ones I want to rave about it to, as I think it may help them don't seem interested in dieting.....

still the compliments made me feel good!

Sore subject about the boys..... my parents were never going to get to check-in on time so I had to change their flights to tomorrow.

I heard mum say to the taxi driver to turn around and take them back. At least it didn't cost anything because of all the problems recently!

She has promised me they will get to the airport with plenty of time to spare tomorrow! If not how do you go about divorcing your parents..... No, I can't do that then I don't have child care!

Ahh Suzy sorry to hear that. I know how much you are looking forward to your cuddles. Well it's now Wednesday so hopefully they are home as I'm typing, or at least on their way home and cuddles are awaiting them I'm sure.

Be careful not to munch and crunch all the 'wrong' food in an attempt to comfort yourself...remember how well you've done with Go Lower and the boys won't want to see you haven fallen off the wagon so to speak.

Good luck and enjoy the cuddles.
xx

Back