How Do You See Yourself?

You need new clothes to fit the new you as you are losing so much weight on Go Lower!

Let me have a think on what else you can spend your money on. Golf is supposed to be fun...... and it keeps you fit as well.

The thinking cap is on........ I will let you know when I come up with something else.

I had thought golf because it involves lots of walking which I think you do with your friend, don't you? so I guess you enjoy it.......

Tennis sounds like too much hard work, I can only think of sports at the moment but I will keep trying for you!

Thanks Suzy - yes I do enjoy going walking with my friend but that's only because we have a good gossip at the same time - if I could lose weight by talking I'd never have been overweight in the first place!! Good thing with Go Lower I can talk to my consultant whenever!!

Tennis - far too hard. I like badminton, but am too lazy for that...need a fun hobby - keep thinking...

xx

How about swimming in some way. I know swimming is about the only sport I enjoy and there must be clubs that are more than just swimming.

I am thinking like water polo or something. Just to make it more fun as lengths on your own can get boring.

Maybe when I reach my target with Go Lower I can look into synchronised swimming for me as they all look slim so I need to get the weight of first. Look at me thinking of ideas for you and then start thinking about myself.

I enjoy swimming but I was thinking of something other than lengths, only because it makes it a bit different.

I will keep the thinking cap on for you and let you know if I can come up with any other suggestions.

Hey ladies just reading you post about not knowing about Go Lower untill recently. I did my homework too and a freind and myself started it togeather (to keep ourselves motivated).it worked because we both have lost and doing ok.
Im surprise that i have learnt qiute abit about food and eating different things now.:)

Isabel

I have also learnt alot more about food etc since I started on Go Lower.

It is great you and your friend are both losing.

Happy,

I just posted on another thread about bike riding..... just a thought.

I guess I lost track there of what you should be spending your money on and just assumed as a lot of sports are classed as hobbies I went of on that tangent.

I am also thinking of toning up as the weight is coming of with Go Lower.

Bike is a good idea - my son asked me the other day if he could get on a bike with me - I just laughed - me ride a bike....but actually I do quite like the idea - will have to save some of this hard earnt money to buy a bike (Maybe!!)

Isabel - its really good that your are doing Go Lower with a friend - I finally persuaded a friend to do Go Lower with me, after she saw my amazing results - she too is also doing great. Together we have learnt loads about food, portion control and healthy eating....its the best thing ever.

xx

Happy

how about look on ebay for a cheap bike just to see how you go.

I remember when I got my "flash new mountain bike" they said after I have ridden if for a while and done some mileage on it I was to bring it in for a free overhaul...... well that was about 12 years ago and I have probably not even ridden 10 miles on it in all that time and so I never got my overhaul.

I will have to ask hubby to make sure it is safe before I get on.

hey suzy how you doing? :) x

Hi Colly

I am doing really well. How about you?

Happy
I also forget about ebay sometimes.

Others option are Freecycle or Reuse or whatever it is called in your area, I am always seeing bikes being offered. Also we have a local swap, buy or offer free site.... maybe you find out if you have something similar locally.

I have got rid of so much stuff through our local freecycling groups it is great!

I still haven't got on the bike but I am planning it this week. I am just not sure when......

Thanks for calling me a genuis, you have just made my morning!

I will get on the bike soon. I just need a gentle kick up the rear to get going.

I am also planning a busy weekend. I am thinking about going away for a few days if we can get somewhere cheap and cheerful. The boys break up tomorrow and then don't go back until the Wednesday, so they are getting a nice long half term break.....

Obese...but not for long.

looking forward to being simply clinically overweight and then the road to healthy

Back