How Far Are You From Goal?

I want to be a healthy 10st so I am 7 st off my goal but I have lost before and will do it again. I am determined this time as I', so unhealthy I can't do anything not even cut my toe nails it's a joke.

Now lost 7 stone 8.5 lbs - only 5.5 lbs to go :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been trying to lose weight for the past few years and have slowly just piled on the pounds. Last summer thought I must actually try, with inspiration from minimins success stories. I have just made a few changes but I haven't felt like I was trying and have lost 3 stone since then. Might not sound like a lot for the time but I know I can try harder now and hopefully get to 12 stone by mid summer and definitely reach my goal of 10 stone by this Christmas.
Well done everyone and keep up the good work :):D xx

I've only just started and it feels like I have a mountain to climb but I need to do it for my own happiness. I'm hoping to be at my target within a year...

I've only just started and it feels like I have a mountain to climb but I need to do it for my own happiness. I'm hoping to be at my target within a year...

Take it one day at a time, set small goals and try not to look at the big picture as this will sometimes make you feel like its never gonna happen. I have said to many and keep repeating myself ( so sorry if anyonen is sick of hearing it lol) When you set a small goal, say every 7lbs give yourself a small treat, maybe a new book, a new nail varnish, a pair of shoes , one lady buys something in the colour of the sticker she gets for her award ie purple sticker, purple nail varnish.

It does help to keep you focused setting smaller goals, good luck on your journey x

25.5lbs, but I'm over 1/4 of the way there :happy036:

Back