How Gorgeous Are YOU?

Do YOU think you're gorgeous though, Rowan?? ;)

I think my face is still gorgeous at 40!! (There's confidence...lol):D

I think my body is awful everywhere but I know I can still do something about that!!!:rolleyes:

Lacey..xx :)

well on a good day i suppose, when i'm not examining every bit in detail!
they had me on the cover of rolling stone mag:whistle: they said i rocked
rs.jpg
:rotflmao:

actually i think ilooked better then, when i lost more weight i started getting those nose to mouth grooves and i started to see lines appearing round my eyes. Having extra weight really does push the wrinkles out! I'll be 37 this year so I suppose i'm doing okay.

yeh i'm gorgeous :cool: sometimes.. when i make the effort and get a good photo - other times HIDEOUS!!!

Wow Rowan, You Really Are Gorgeous! WITH A CAPITAL G! :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

YOU LOOK LIKE A GLAMOUR MODEL, WAY TO STRIKE A POSE & BE A COVERGIRL!!!

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:
theres some days i look in the mirror and think i dont look too bad, and these days are happenin more often since i lost weight! but theres still some days where i dont wanna go out the door cos i think im so hideous.
on the inside however, i think im a gorgeous person. im quite kind and generous, i have a good sense of humour and i enjoy talkin to people and finding out more about people. especially older people, some people have amazing stories to tell if u just let them!

My Hubby Thinks I Am Simple Beautiful (gorgeous) & I Have Several Friends Who Have Told Me That Their Husbands Think I Am Gorgeous Too (pure Eye Candy I Think Were Their Exact Words...)

I Can See My Gorgeous Self Somedays, Certainly Not Everyday. In My Honest Opinion, I Think If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, That Just Radiates Your Gorgeousness On The Outside Too.

I Had A Dear Friend That Died & Something He Said To Me Sticks In My Mind. He Used To Say, Everybody Is Beautiful. Every One Of Us Have Something About Us That Truely Is Beautiful.....

Beautiful =gorgeous Here In The Usa!

Here's To All Of Us Gorgeous Glamours Girls!

Flower you do embarrass me:eek:

Has anyone else got good mirrors and bad mirrors?

My living room mirror is a bad one, it points downwards slightly and i look fat in that one, so I try and avoid it!
My study mirror is flat and long and I look about right in that one.
My bedroom angled one is the slimming mirror! I love that one when its angled upwards :clap:
my bathroom mirror is great when youre up close, but not when youre far away - whichever one i look in can affect my days mood!

Thats why all shop mirrors are angled upwards, we look much better in them.

Back