How hot?? And within how long?

mrschatterbox

2012..my year2b a size 10
I'm talking shakes and soups ppl :p
On the back of the packs it says enjoy with 15 min's and not to use boiling water... problem is hot doesn't do it for me... if i have a hot shake it has to be as hot as tea / coffee.. and i like to take my time drinking/ eating my meals... what happens if i take longer than 15?? Can it slow loss down???:D

The nutrients and vitamins lose there goodness after 15 minutes I think same with hot water it kills them! I think!

how hot do you have them hon?? I asked cdc she said 5 mins after kettle has gone off??!

I put a small amount of cold water in a cup and top the rest up with boiling water I then put that and my shake into the blender and enjoy :) x

I make my soup with water from the kettle that has stood for about a minute, but I always heat my soup bowl with boiling water before I pour my soup in - this way the bowl is hot and it keeps the soup warmer for longer. I also don't take too long eating my products, that's nothing to do with advice or guidance but that I am hungry!!

Meh... I use boiling water to mix all of my soups and shakes (I have everything hot) and then let it cool for 5 minutes or so before slowly sipping... I know it says not to do that but I'm still here :)

Back