how is everyone today on this fine sunday morning??

madhousemum

Silver Member
well i have been up since 7.30am was awake till gone midnight last night as police where otherside of our back fence and couple of young drunken lads kicking off kept waking our 3 yr old up then woke up at 4-50am to wake oh up to go and do a bootie but surprisingly i am full of it i have gutted our kitchen mopped the floor and put washing on, i just decided to stop for a fag break, to feed our baby her bottle and to see if anyone is about. so thought i would ask how everyone is and have you got anything planned for today?

Ah-Ha, you've got the fabled "sudden burst of energy"!! Well done.
I'm going to tackle a pile of ironing and sort some drawers out and throw away stuff that's too big or tatty.
Then have a read of the Sunday paper (wish I could sit in the garden to read it, but the rain is coming down in Biblical proportions :sigh:)
Everyone have a lovely day xx

oh it is a lovely hear luckerly as been wanting to do a bootie for couple of weeks and as weather has been rubish we havent been able too but oh went off at 5 am this morning.
hope you have a greaat day cathy.
xxxx

Hi Everyone,
I am absolutely freezing today,I have been this last couple of days,when winter kicks in,lets hope Ive lost the weight because I would be wearing a coat in bed!
I am a bit weary too,couldve eaten last night but went to bed instead,feeling it today too but wont give in.
Hope you all have a lovely day x

Ah-Ha, you've got the fabled "sudden burst of energy"!! Well done.
I'm going to tackle a pile of ironing and sort some drawers out and throw away stuff that's too big or tatty.
Then have a read of the Sunday paper (wish I could sit in the garden to read it, but the rain is coming down in Biblical proportions :sigh:)
Everyone have a lovely day xx
Yeah its werid that, where does all your energy come from? My Mrs is loving it at the moment cos i wanna paint everything.... shes chucking paint at me like its going out of fashion and just pointing at walls...:D

Hi Everyone,
I am absolutely freezing today,I have been this last couple of days,when winter kicks in,lets hope Ive lost the weight because I would be wearing a coat in bed!
I am a bit weary too,couldve eaten last night but went to bed instead,feeling it today too but wont give in.
Hope you all have a lovely day x
dont cave hun we are all here to surport ya. xx

do you do callouts by any chance but im noy paying petrol money ;)
LOL Shame i've just moved from Scotland a few months ago! Helensburgh, near Loch Lomond.:D

im good this morning, hope your all fabby. just been walking the dog for half an hour (forgot to pick up the sunday paper :cry:) and then had breakfast. i thought i had a crappy week last week but had my weekly weigh in yesterday and 1lb lost. not the best loss but better than gaining, andsurprising since i ate a full tub of ben and jerrys last sunday :break_diet:

I am going back to work on wednesday after having the last 15 months off so am going to get a blitz done on the house today to save me time during the week. My hubby gone off to Dublin to a match, oh to be a man!!

You'll never guess where I am... in bed!! lol I didn't get to bed until about 4am so I'm awake and everything just can't be bothered to move! hehe :)

Not a lot planned for today either, was supposed to go and see my mother but turns out she's busy all day.

Maybe I'll just play dress-up again like last night! I managed to get my Topshop size 12 trousers on last night. They are silly tight at the top but I can get them on and get away with it if I wear a baggy top lol. How good did I feel last night? :D

Hope everyone enjoys their Sundays :) x

iv had a burst of energy to been up since 530am hoovered house from top to bottom, polished, done the washing, strimmed the grass, was gonna clean the windows but hubby took over so i done the insides instead, my batteries must die soon lol

You're the Energizer Bunny today!

tell me about it but they say doing the housework is a good way of burning calories!

I can think of a better way ;) lol

Madhousemum

You actually dont realise what your words of encouragement did last night, i was soooo close to eating.

I feel great today, i cant believe it

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH.

Heading out to the lakes for a walk with my dog

NLN, now you'll be able to jump in when we're all telling someone new about how it does get easier :D

wow alot of us cleaning today, has this got something to do with this diet?
rainbow brite wtg i hope to be in same position as you in few months as i would love to be in a size 12. xxx

Back