How long till you dropped a dress size...

now you say it my bra feels bit big today ha ha

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Much as I will welcome the reduction in back fat I can't be doing with staying an F cup :eek:

I'd better start saving my pennies for boob reduction :eek:

I feel left so im gonna join in. my moobs are shrinking. Put on a 46 jacket that I have.....HUGE.

LL is gonna have cost me a fortune by the time im done. only factored in the pack price..now gotta think about clothes.

Currently wearing 36 waists and they are hanging. was weraing 40s on my hips now, wearing 36 round my belly.

I got measured the week I started RTM (after 15 weeks abstinence) and had lost 9 inches off bust, 13 off waist and 8 off hips. Left me with a killer hourglass figure so I am delighted. I have gone from size 18-20 to size 12 and I ever fit into some size 10s like the dress I bought for sisters wedding next week!

god sandrat you've done brill havent you well done! i just cannot wait to be a size 12, so looking forward to it

My boobs just seem to be deflating! Not getting any smaller though :sigh:

Was considering a boob lift, but have been watching a show on Channel 4 called 'The Ugly Face of Beauty' and it's really put me off cosmetic surgery, am now just accepting that they will look fantastic in sexy underwear :p

meant to say boobs went from 44G to 36DD!

I have to say I am not too fussed if they go down or not. I have always had big boobs so I can live with them. ;)

My worry is my tummy, I have a belly full of strechmarks from pregnancy and my tummy is starting to look a little bit wrinkly!! But like Hannah after watching that Ugly Face of Beauty I have been put right off any kind of surgery now.

Completely agree about stretchmarks Lind, I look like a zebra with my stretchmarks on my tummy! Got them through years of yo-yo dieting so hopefully once I reach my goal weight, i won't put the weight back on and they will fade :)
And will go hardcore in the gym to tone up a bit, and I know that it'll take a while for the loose skin to go back to normal.

The Ugly Face of Beauty was quite graphic tho last night I thought! Actually made me feel really queasy.

That programme scared me! Mind you I had just blindly been thinking that I would get a tummy tuck and now I know that so much can go wrong I think it will definately take me a long time after I reach goal to see my skin is going before I make any big decisions.

god i watched that programme too and really does put a person off doesnt it!, i have a few stretch marks from over the years like you hanmac - dont really bother me, bet i get a load more by time im done on LL :( oh well thats the price you have to pay eh

oh well glad I didn't see that programme then - will have to stick to good old fashioned exercise/moisturising with bio oil/and fabulous lingerie to give my boobs a lift :D

Sandrat your losses are amazing! Hope I do as well as you during Total - that way I'll be bang on target to wear a size 12 to my brother's wedding in November :)

Am so glad I watched that show, as before I used to be slightly addicted to a show called 'Extreme Makeover', where people used to go under the knife and wake up looking like a totally different person! And it made surgery look so easy...

Ugly Face of Beauty was good, and I might just have a slight crush on Dr.Christian :giggle: (yes I know he's gay, but have to appreciate a man with good cheekbones!)
:p

My boobs have gone from 46G to 36DD. I def will go for a tummy tuck if I get loads of excess skin. Think thats why I exercise every day - in the hope that i can tone up everywhere as much as possible along the way.

Not a dress size but yesterday I got a 34inch belt to keep my "parachute pants" up. I belt is cheaper than buying new clothes and less ugly than corkscrewed holes belt I was wearing.

good on you Flex :) well done

not really thought how fab it was.

Its acctually round my belly button and not my hips as well.

Shame the 44inch trousers look huge though now being pinched in at the top.

thanks for your kind words.

Back