How many bags of pork scratchings do you eat?

LOL, LMAO FAF.

oooo dear gross!! lol i only like the little ones the dogs get the rest... lol x

Mr Porky's is the only one I can think of ;o

and they come from most corner shops, petrol stations, supermarkets etc.!

i bought both today thinking i would get the munchies lol

i havent....so im taking them to work tomorrow...nom nom

Damnit, eaten too many pork scratchings and the roof of my mouth is scratched or something, kills when I bite into things!!! -.-"

hi guys i know this is old but hope it helps someone at least!
i love pork crunch (White packet red trim, JA letters intertwined on the front so im assuming thats the brand)
not as harsh as pork scratchings or mr porkys, no where near as hard for the teeth, they remind me of quavers a bit, light and fluffy but really flavoursome! i eat them every day, i try not to but i had a really bad crisps habit so im hoping they are a substitute in the early weeks....
anyway
if you have a jack fultons near you, you can get 4packs for £1 they are 25g packs but seems like loads more!
i cant really find any reason why u cant have these as often as you want (apart from probably the salt)
the nutrition on the back (per pack) -
cals: 118
protein 17.73 (!!!!) 70.9 per 100g!!!
carbs : less than 0.01
fat 5.22g (sat fat 0.98)
this makes them sound a good snack on a lot of diets! better than a lot of crisps!
anyway hope this helps someone, i might be wrong about them, they might be terrible for you, but i can think of much worse things to eat as a vice or treat
xx

Back