• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many ProPoints in a tuna sandwich?

ClareyCakes

SW Target Member
S: 17st2lb C: 10st4.5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 6st11.5lb(39.79%)
I would say;
2PP per slice of bread
2PP per half can of Tuna
1PP for 15g of low fat Mayo or 1PP 5g of Margarine/Butter
0PP Cucumber
0PP Lettuce

S: 13st3lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st3lb(9.19%)
If the sandwiches are "lovely" then i doubt they're using low-fat mayo :D. So i would point that at 3. 1 point for sweetcorn if that's involved too ;) and the butter/marg again probably not the lower fat variety and a bit more generous than the scrapings we allow ourselves! So I would point at least 2 for the butter.

Which is why I turned down a tuna/sweetcorn may baguette in a cafe yesterday! Though sadly went for the tuna may baked potato before i realised baked potatoes were more points than the boiled version. Doh!

S: 11st5.5lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 1st3.5lb(10.97%)
If the sandwiches are "lovely" then i doubt they're using low-fat mayo :D. So i would point that at 3. 1 point for sweetcorn if that's involved too ;) and the butter/marg again probably not the lower fat variety and a bit more generous than the scrapings we allow ourselves! So I would point at least 2 for the butter.

Which is why I turned down a tuna/sweetcorn may baguette in a cafe yesterday! Though sadly went for the tuna may baked potato before i realised baked potatoes were more points than the boiled version. Doh!
I know what you mean about the low fat mayos, but they have come on a bit now, Tesco's lighter than light is gorgeous and only 1pp per 3 tablespoons i believe, much nicer than the Hellmans one imho