How many ProPoints in a tuna sandwich?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Laa2laa, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Laa2laa

Laa2laa Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Two pieces of wholemeal bread, mayonnaise (or butter whichever is the lowest points) tuna, cucumber and lettice.

I'm in work tomorrow and want a day off ready meals and they make lovely sandwiches :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ClareyCakes

ClareyCakes SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11.5lb(39.79%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would say;
    2PP per slice of bread
    2PP per half can of Tuna
    1PP for 15g of low fat Mayo or 1PP 5g of Margarine/Butter
    0PP Cucumber
    0PP Lettuce

4. JoJoB

JoJoB Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    If the sandwiches are "lovely" then i doubt they're using low-fat mayo :D. So i would point that at 3. 1 point for sweetcorn if that's involved too ;) and the butter/marg again probably not the lower fat variety and a bit more generous than the scrapings we allow ourselves! So I would point at least 2 for the butter.

Which is why I turned down a tuna/sweetcorn may baguette in a cafe yesterday! Though sadly went for the tuna may baked potato before i realised baked potatoes were more points than the boiled version. Doh!

5. Buddah

Buddah Member

Start Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(10.97%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Propoints/slimmm/slimfast
    I know what you mean about the low fat mayos, but they have come on a bit now, Tesco's lighter than light is gorgeous and only 1pp per 3 tablespoons i believe, much nicer than the Hellmans one imho

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.