How many ProPoints in a tuna sandwich?

Laa2laa

Two pieces of wholemeal bread, mayonnaise (or butter whichever is the lowest points) tuna, cucumber and lettice.

I'm in work tomorrow and want a day off ready meals and they make lovely sandwiches :D

I would say;
2PP per slice of bread
2PP per half can of Tuna
1PP for 15g of low fat Mayo or 1PP 5g of Margarine/Butter
0PP Cucumber
0PP Lettuce

If the sandwiches are "lovely" then i doubt they're using low-fat mayo :D. So i would point that at 3. 1 point for sweetcorn if that's involved too ;) and the butter/marg again probably not the lower fat variety and a bit more generous than the scrapings we allow ourselves! So I would point at least 2 for the butter.

Which is why I turned down a tuna/sweetcorn may baguette in a cafe yesterday! Though sadly went for the tuna may baked potato before i realised baked potatoes were more points than the boiled version. Doh!

If the sandwiches are "lovely" then i doubt they're using low-fat mayo :D. So i would point that at 3. 1 point for sweetcorn if that's involved too ;) and the butter/marg again probably not the lower fat variety and a bit more generous than the scrapings we allow ourselves! So I would point at least 2 for the butter.

Which is why I turned down a tuna/sweetcorn may baguette in a cafe yesterday! Though sadly went for the tuna may baked potato before i realised baked potatoes were more points than the boiled version. Doh!

I know what you mean about the low fat mayos, but they have come on a bit now, Tesco's lighter than light is gorgeous and only 1pp per 3 tablespoons i believe, much nicer than the Hellmans one imho

Back