How many syns do you use?

Glad I saw this thread, I have a lot to lose and I'm into week 3 now. I try to keep my daily syns low. But now I see I can use up the whole 15 and still lose, I may give myself a bit more slack.

i have around 5 syns a day, so if i do fancy something (even something like a bag of crisps) i know ive not gone overboard and I can fall back on them. my C always says we shouldnt save them up but I always do and have not noticed it in a bad way when it comes to weigh in etc xx

Well my sw c said we had a max of 105 a week. 'm on my second official day and have used 3 of them and that was yesterday sooo far not needed to today. Though its a mates birthday and will be having a beer or two later so that will be 20 off the total. Not going out out so wont get carried away.

But in general i think unless there is something i really fancy i'll only use them now and again.

LOL my C saves hers for friday and sat night. I did work out(and this could be useful seeing its a mates 30th birthday next month) that i could still have an uber night out and not go over my syn value. Might be a bit grouped, but i think as long as you dont go over will be fine

Back