how many warning signs will it take..

debtdummy

Silver Member
hi all, feeling sorry for myself today, i am overweight, tired, stressed, cracked painful heals, painful piles ( even though never constipated) fed up trying for baby and no luck and generally feeling pants. Need something to lift my grump and slap me into realising my body needs some tlc.:cry::cry::cry:

oh sweetheart,first of all here's a (((hug))) x

You sound very like me.I'm overweight, depressed(on meds),have a painful condition in my arms/back/shoulders/hands and live on stacks of painkillers.
We've been ttcing for another baby for over 4 years with no luck and my recent wake up call was my fertility doc telling me there was nothing anyone could do till I lost weight.So here I am!
I even have the piles too!TMI I know but are you using anything?I find anusol really help.
What do you find cheers you up?I like a new book and a long hot bath personally. Take some time for you today and remember that everyone on here is here to support you xxxxxx

You feel fed up because you're overweight, tired, stressed, cracked painful heals and painful piles. Could you have yourself a pamper day? You could have a nice long bath, get some cream for your heals & piles. Ok so it's not an immediate remedy for how you are feeling but it could help a little.

Remind yourself why you are trying to lose weight. Take a look at the diaries/recipes on here & plan your week ahead.

Good luck you can do it,:D

i have white board in kitchen and shopping gets delivered so no naughty treats now, just having a real down day. matt wonderful but just feeling pooo. i will have a read and snuggle on sofa. thank guys

Back