how much damage have i done??

chubbbs

had three perfect TFR days, and exercised an hour a day, weighed myself at home and was 3lbs down :D then today in work to keep suspicions down i had breakfast with my colleagues - starting to think they think i have an eating disorder! i went for bacon (grilled, no fat) melon (practically water, right????) and regretably a bowl of special K :|
how much damage have i done???
xxxxxxx

Not sure whaqt effect if any your brekkie will have had im more interested in why your worried about what work collegues will think and why its so bad that you'r rather worry about ruining your diet than just having your normal pack??

No one can really tell you hun but it may well have knocked you out of ketosis...

Just get back on 100% TFR asap and you will soon lose it... Good luck x x

its probably because i'm eighteen and i havent got a lot to lose, i'm the young one in work and i'm sure they're just concerned. it is abit strange to work 7am-4 and not eat on break, just sit there every shift with glass of water like i have been doing. of course i dont want to ruin this diet, but i don't want people thinking i'm an anorexic either. can you understand that?

and thank you slimmersu! i'm sure if i have put a pound or so on good old ketosis will get rid :)

had three perfect TFR days, and exercised an hour a day, weighed myself at home and was 3lbs down :D then today in work to keep suspicions down i had breakfast with my colleagues - starting to think they think i have an eating disorder! i went for bacon (grilled, no fat) melon (practically water, right????) and regretably a bowl of special K :|
how much damage have i done???
xxxxxxx

I think the damage it does is not so much in weight loss but it knocks you off kilter by reawakening the hunger and it just makes it harder for you to stick with it? I can understand your dilemma with your colleagues though, hun, and I really hope you can get back into ketosis quickly. :D

just get back to it dont worry. but dont let others put you off. if you truly want this stick with it you dont have a lot to loese so your be on a refeed in no time good luck x

Back