How much did you lose on your first WI??

vc103

vcs1208
Hi folks

My first WI is looming.. tomorrow at 3pm!! Really nervous as I have frequently stepped on the scales over the past 6 days and sometimes its amazing the lowest I saw was 13.3 - now my official WI on my scales on the day I started was 14.1 so that would be like a dream come true but only a few hours later it was 13.10!!

Anyway I just wanted to try and see what was the norm for the first WI??:confused:

I lost 4 pounds and i drank 4 litres of water everyday and didnt cheat at all.
Taz x
Congratulations

i lost 8lbs, and try not to weigh yourself too late in the day, it will always give a heavier reading than first thing in the morn and then ur disappointed. also try no to drink too much water in the few hours b4 ur WI as i find that affects it.

i lost 6lbs on 1st WI on the 1200 plan :)

Hey thanks for responding so quickly!!

If I lose as much as you all did then I'll be ecstatic! Praying for a significant loss just to spur me on really because it has been hard this first week and apart from my g&t last nite I havent cheated whatsoever!

I'm sure you'll be VERY pleased with the results on your weigh in, it is hard though not to weigh yourself but you really must try not to, ive often got quite disheartened about my scales reading infact becoz of what my scales told me a wk last monday i scuppered the rest of the week instead of getting back on the plan and ended up gaining 5lbs so that was a big lesson for me lol, theres a thread somewhere about a woman ho got weighed every week and told her CDC not to tell her how much she'd lost until she got to a certain weight now that's restraint for you!!!!!

Good luck xx

Actual WI

Hey thanks for all your support - drum roll please I lost 8lbs!!! But get this a massive 5inches off my waist!!

So chuffed and I am so motivated for next week now!!

Wow! that was worth waiting for - well done

Back