How much do you pay for your meal packs?

Yeah same here £36 a week for me. We still spent £60 on shopping today for my bf and daughter though! x

Mine is still 65 in dublin, well it was on thursday anyway. I'm actually saving money on it though!!! No more food shops, take aways or drink!

Hi Daisy,
In Galway I'm paying bout 63 euro. One pharmacy before was charging extra for the flapjacks!! so needless to say I found another one! But definitely saving loads... no more chinese or alcohol :)

Just a quick note: you guys who think you have it bad in the UK; here in Ireland, (Republic) we're paying about £49 a week for the female sachets, the male ones are even more expensive!

On saying that though, if I wasn't doing LT, I'd easily spend that on a night out on drink! eeek!

I pay £36 for 7 x soups, 7 x shakes and 7 x bars and have done since July

For CD Southern Ireland is a different market to the rest of the UK and is run much in the same way as our overseas markets this will reflect different costs between UK and Southern Ireland.

From 1st January Southern Ireland is completely seperate from CD UK and the counsellors work through a distributor as they do abroad.

In the UK there may be differences in costs as each counsellor can charge what they like for the diet, CD Head Office can only set a RRP as a guide.

Linda

Back