Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much do you think?!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by pizzle84, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Ok iv got 3 things coming up in the next few months and wondered if i start 100% total replacement today how much could i lose?

My 3 dates are:
    1st july, 24th july and 20th August.
    Thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

Average loss on TS is one stone per month. But obviously it seems everyone has a bigger loss the first week so you could potentially lose a stone in just two weeks. I reckon your probably looking at just over three stone by your last date event. Good luck! :D

4. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    brilliant thankyou, thats all i needed to heard to make me do this!! its a wedding in august and i HATE photos being taken because of my weight so im determined to be in them......and look good!!! lol

5. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

I have the same problem with photos! There is probably about 4 or 5 of me that have been taken in the last 5 years- and that was not through choice!! Lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.