How much do you think?!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Ok iv got 3 things coming up in the next few months and wondered if i start 100% total replacement today how much could i lose?

My 3 dates are:
1st july, 24th july and 20th August.
Thanks in advance :)

pizzle84 said:
Ok iv got 3 things coming up in the next few months and wondered if i start 100% total replacement today how much could i lose?

My 3 dates are:
1st july, 24th july and 20th August.
Thanks in advance :)

Average loss on TS is one stone per month. But obviously it seems everyone has a bigger loss the first week so you could potentially lose a stone in just two weeks. I reckon your probably looking at just over three stone by your last date event. Good luck! :D

brilliant thankyou, thats all i needed to heard to make me do this!! its a wedding in august and i HATE photos being taken because of my weight so im determined to be in them......and look good!!! lol

pizzle84 said:
brilliant thankyou, thats all i needed to heard to make me do this!! its a wedding in august and i HATE photos being taken because of my weight so im determined to be in them......and look good!!! lol

I have the same problem with photos! There is probably about 4 or 5 of me that have been taken in the last 5 years- and that was not through choice!! Lol x

Back