How much does it cost

Springador

Hi,
I am thinking about changing from CD to Lighterlife. I just cant get back into CD and after hundreds of restarts I think I need to change direction and try something new. I know I want to do a VLCD so thought maybe Lighterlife might work better for me. The only thing is how expensive is it compared to CD, at the moment I pay about £36 per week.

It is £66 a week. Steep - but worth it if you can budget it.

Definately worth it. It's not just "here's the packs, of you go".
the Coucillors help you throughout the VLCD stage and then beyond that it you want to keep on the Maintenance program, the group sessions with the councillor and other LL'ers are good inspiration and motivation too.

Plus, I've tried things like the Slim Fast packs before, and the LL stuff tastes MILES better! :D

I like to , that RTM can last a lifetime if you want it. In other words, after the 12 weeks are over and you are back on all foods - if you still feel the weekly meeting and checking in will help you stay on the straight and narrow - you can continue the clases, and I believe that is at no cost!

One of our ladies has been attending (and maintaining!) for 5 years! Not that I would wwant to still be going in weekly at that stage - but - if I found it was the only way to maintain, I would be glad of the opportunity. :)

I thought about it found it was £66 a week and then dismissed as I htough NO WAY can I afford it. However i sat down and decided I could and I WAS WORTH IT. Infact to be honest youll be suprosed at how much you save. I never realised how much I spent on junk food, takeaways etc. I thought it would be a struggle £66 a week but its not!

£66 per week and i was a failed, CDer, and now i have just completed 1 week on ll and have not cheated once, this is going to work for me, and i hesitated because of the cost, but i need to save my health.

i need to save my health

That is the best attitude to have, and what I know is going to keep me going above all else.

I simply have to think about my uncle Terry, who at 60, is 34 stone, lying in hospital with multiple organ failures, who has spent most of his life sitting in a chair as he could barely even move himself.
And I am NOT going to be like that, no matter what it takes. NO WAY.

Worth every penny

Springador
If you get a good LLC it'll be worth every penny and more. It has been a life saver for me.:vibes:

That is the best attitude to have, and what I know is going to keep me going above all else.

I simply have to think about my uncle Terry, who at 60, is 34 stone, lying in hospital with multiple organ failures, who has spent most of his life sitting in a chair as he could barely even move himself.
And I am NOT going to be like that, no matter what it takes. NO WAY.

:( Sorry to hear your uncle suffers as he does. Thats heart-breaking really. But a great lesson to turn your life around now.

Health is the reason to do it. It was for me. At this stage of my life, vanity is not an issue - but living without illness is.

You're gonna do great.

And I am glad you found a blender! :)

Back