How much exercise should I do on abstinence

Kenj

I am going swimming today but I do not really know if this a good idea while I am on Abstinence.
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this.
It seems to me that if I do too much I could have exercised off more calories than I eat in a day (I can swim for hours).
and that's another thing - are we supposed to think in terms of calories on lighter life.
By the way this forum is superb - I'm find all the back posts fascinating and very helpful

I do a couple of hours in the gym every second day and walk the dog for 5 miles on the days inbetween and never found it a problem to muster up the energy. I think it's what toller girl says, you just will burn even more fat and tone at the same time. Good luck!

I exercised throughout as I'd always been active anyway. Gentle exercise like walking, pilates/yoga and swimming will be fine - just don't push yourself too much. Your body will tell you if it is having problems - just listen to it. Somedays I had more energy than others, so I tried to exercise only when I felt up to it, and didn't feel guilty if I just sat watching TV all day on the other days!

Back