How Much Water Do You Drink??

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hi Girls / Guys :D

Just wanted to ask how much water is everyone drinking on CD & How much does it affect your weightloss??

I Try to drink as much as I possible can without feeling sickly, My 1st day was 3.5l & yesterday was only 2.5l..

I have seen Ice Mousse's Thread were it says don't think of it as water think of it as Fat Attacking Liquid, Which is a fab way of thinking.

Is Water the Main Key of Success?? :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

XX

Im hopeless at drinking the right amount of water if i try really hard i can just about manage the required amount but that's not very often and i have to say after the first couple of weeks of dieting i was a slow loser.

The More You Drink The More You Shrink!!!

The more you drink the more you shrink motto is correct.

I have increased my water intake from 3L to 5L per day and it shows.

Have the water warm in this cold weather, it is easier to drink that way.

Keep water by you all the time.

The toilet trips do get less as your body adjusts to the new intake.

I usually have about 3L and on the odd day maybe 4 .... I just dont seem to be able to stomach anymore than that and I feel over filled. If I didnt have any blips and stuck to at least 3 litres I was shedding 3lbs per week while on 790. I restarted Monday so Im hoping the same again without any blips.

i try for at least 4, but am finding i can drink 7 if i got to the pub!!!!! i have no idea why that is, maybe its because when my mates keep going to the bar for another drink i'll order yet another pint of water and hey presto before you know it you've finished another pint and starting on the next.

I started on Monday with 3 litres, yesterday was 4 so I think I will try to stick at 4 as it was not so bad in the end.

I use a 1 ltr size sports bottle which I find easier to drink from than a glass (how freeky). And even freekier is that I count to 6 when I drink from the bottle.:rolleyes:

Alison

I'm gonna be aiming for 6L a day. 2L between every shake.
Well thats what i'm gonna be aiming for, whether i actually manage to glug that much remains to be seen.

I try 4L a day more if im exercising xx

I'm on 5 litres a day plus another 1 litre or so worth of tea and coffee. I drink my water warm and that certainly helps it go down.

i manage 2 ltrs a day
and i also have around 1 ltr of coffee
being only 5ft tall i do struggle to down more than 2ltrs

Back